3 Bedroom House, SatTV, WiFi, A/C, Panoramic Ocean Views!
An Unforgettable Stay in Vieques!
Submitted: April 17, 2013
Stayed: March 2013
My partner and I stayed in the top floor of Casa Dos Chivos in March for 9 days. The property is beautiful, larger than it appears online and is conveniently located between Isabel II and Esperanza. We were close to groceries (Mercados), restaurants and the many gorgeous beaches the island offers. That being said, a rental Jeep is a must when visiting the island. If you haven't been to Vieques, GO! It is (thankfully) not your typical cruise port destination but is a genuine Caribbean gem of an island that provides the perfect respite from life's everyday hustle and bustle. Our noted favorites about the Casa and Vieques ...
- the large veranda where we spent evenings sipping cocktails before dinner overlooking the Caribbean. Unforgettable!
- the availability of a washer and dryer.
- WIFI that worked great!
- the fully-stocked kitchen and grill (we bought freshly caught fish for a couple of dinners at the pescaderia in Isabel II).
- the tasteful and lovely decor in the Casa.
- the wild horses!
- the many sounds of Vieques (yes, including the roosters!).
- our favorite restaurants ... Conuco and El Quenepo
- our favorite beaches ... La Plata and La Chiva
Families with Teenagers,
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?