Built in 2005, this property is located at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and Aster Road, Unit 104; this larger end unit is located in a quiet part of town near a park, convenient store and various restaurants. This condo is one block from a large beach with lifeguards, 6 blocks from the convention center and 5 blocks from Wildwood boardwalk, which has 3 large amusement parks and a water park. The neighborhood also has miniature golf, family amusement center, tennis courts and arcades. Historic Cape May is only 6 miles away where you can spend the day on the beach, shopping or dining out. - Blankets and pillows are provided; bed and bath linens are not. - There are 2 parking spots outside the building and a pool for condo residents only. The condo features a full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, elevator, and private storage unit for beach equipment and bikes.
Security Deposit: A $250.00 security deposit is required 7 days after booking. It is fully refundable 20 days after your departure date so long as the following requirements are met:
(1) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
(2) All trash and discards are placed in proper receptacles, soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned, and condo is left in clean ready-to-use condition;
(3) All keys are returned according to instructions by owners;
(4) All charges accrued during the stay are paid;
(5) No bedding such as bedspreads, pillows, etc., or any of the contents of the condo are lost or damaged;
(6) All decorations, appliances, remotes, and wall hangings remain in unit, in good condition; and/or
(7) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or local law enforcement.
Other Activities: family arcades, amusement parks, 5 blocks from the boardwalk
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.