Serene accomodations with gracious hosts
We spent a week at the Raven this summer for a family vacation and thought that it was amazing. This was our favorite part of our Alaska trip which included a cruise of the inside passage and a visit to Denali. We have been fortunate to stay at some extremely nice places on our travels, and the combination of grand views and comfortable accomodations put the Raven near the top of the our list.
- Accomodations were spacious, well-cared for, and like-new
- Views of the bay and the far mountain ranges were incredible. Property provided clear views from the rooms, deck, and yard. Property was secluded as well.
- Kitchen had modern appliances and well-stocked with all of the basic staples - coffee, spices, condiments, etc..
- Linens and furnishings were nice quality and in good shape
- Daniel, the owner and his wife, were extremely gracious, responsive and helpful. We also went on a fishing charter with Daniel which was a lot of fun for the entire family (eventhough we had not done any fishing before).
- The property is a short drive from Homer spit which was one of the most beautiful towns in Alaska. The people there were extremely friendly, the shops were fun, and there was plenty of adventure (hikes to glaciers, boating, fishing, wildlife spotting, museums, etc...).
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
People with Disabilities,
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?