• EXCEPTIONAL RENTAL EXPERIENCE unmatched by other comparably sized and priced holiday properties.
• Impeccably designed, furnished and maintained LUXURY ACCOMMODATION similar to 5-star hotel with stunning Eiffel Tower views. Perfect for anniversaries, honeymoons, birthdays and other special occasions.
• One of highest-rated VRBO/HomeAway properties in 7th arrondissement and Paris.
• Convenient location for major sites: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-des-Elysees, Musee D’Orsay, Les Invalides, and trendy shops, department stores, cafes and restaurants of Left Bank.
• Paris metros/buses/taxis, shops, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, 2-5 minute walk.
• ALL INCLUSIVE rates! No additional charges for cleaning, linens, and/or taxes.
• MANY COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES not provided by other rentals: private car pick-up service for stays of 7 nights or more; fully-stocked bar with Champagne, spirits and mixers; Nespresso coffees and Twinings teas; gourmet chocolates, candies and cookies; WIFI; local/international calling; laptop computer; office equipment/supplies; LG Smart (Internet-enabled) HDTV with English news/movie channels; Homedics massage chair; deluxe bedding/bathrobes/slippers/toiletries, and air conditioning.
• 24/7 ACCESSIBLE MANGER for check in, key exchange, and property/neighborhood introduction.
• LIBERAL CANCELLATION POLICY. Total refund or combination of refund/transferable credit toward future stay.
• FAMILY-OWNED and OPERATED business with luxury holiday rentals in Paris, London, Southern France and Napa Valley, California since 2006.
• DISCOUNT when booking of both Paris and London properties.
Please note: We don't keep a fully updated calendar for privacy and security reasons. Do inquire about availability -- and any special rates being offered -- and take our virtual tour by clicking on the grey video tab found on top of the photo box to the left.
“What an amazing way to stay in Paris”, “Breathtaking Eiffel Tower views”, “Parisian perfection!”, “A great deal for a gem of an apartment”,
“Everything we expected . . . and more!”, 'Truly a 'Little Dream in the Sky''', 'Awesome Accommodations', '5-star luxury . . . as good as it gets!', are just a few of the ways our hundreds satisfied guests have described this unique paris penthouse and their unforgettable holiday stay here.
See our numerous excellent ('five-star') guest reviews to learn more about of the outstanding quality of the property/furnishings/decor/location/amenities and client service.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Le Petit Reve (LPR) dans le Ciel (The Little Dream in the Sky) is an impeccably designed, furnished and maintained five-star quality one-bed, one bath 600-square foot penthouse with stunning views of the Eiffel Tower, Parisian rooftops and city skyline that's the perfect setting for honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays or other special holiday trips. The penthouse is on the 8th and top floor of a handsome, secure (digi-code accessed) Art Deco building with and an elevator, providing excellent privacy and tranquility. It's the right choice for the SOPHISTICATED, DISCERNING traveler who wants LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS and a SUPERB LEVEL OF CARE & COMFORT, defined by thoughtful design/decor and attention to detail, along with OUTSTANDING MONEY-SAVINGS AMENITIES, a SAFE, CENTRAL, CONVENIENT LOCATION, and EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE and OWNER RESPONSIVENESS AND INTEGRITY before and during your visit, and PEACE OF MIND knowing a fantastic apartment awaits, as confirmed by our guest reviews – all at a VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE when compared with four-star hotels and many other apartments in Paris.
OUR RATES & FREE AMENITIES: Please note our rates may APPEAR higher than other rentals, but they are all inclusive, with many FREE amenities. Lower prices quoted by others may not include taxes, linens, cleaning, personal greeting upon arrival, 24/7 guest support, and/or reflect the most favourable exchange rates. These factors, combined with LPR's complimentary welcoming touches -- a fully stocked spirits bar (including vodka, gin, bourbon and more), a coffee/tea bar with a Nespresso Expresso and Cappucino machine and 16 different brews, a variety of Twinings teas, a bottle of fine French Champagne, and boxes of chocolates and biscuits from exclusive French gourmet brands, Fauchon and Maxim's of Paris, as well as private car service pick up from the airport or train station for those staying a week or longer and a liberal cancellation policy -- provide significant savings/value/convenience and put LPR several cuts above most holiday accommodations. Guests enjoy the comforts of home . . . and more . . . while exploring the celebrated sights, sounds and tastes of the 'City of Light'... most of which are only a ten minute walk or metro ride away.
NEIGHBORHOOD: LPR is located in a lively and truly Parisian neighborhood (not overrun with tourists) with a variety of cafes, restaurants, food markets, bakeries, shops, pharmacies, international newsstands, and other services all within a 2- 10 minute walk. It's a 2 minute walk to the Paris metro and taxi stand, a 10-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and twice weekly (Sunday and Wednesday) outdoor fresh food market, and a 15-minute walk to Rue Cler.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: LPR is newly refurbished by European architectural & design firms, air-conditioned/centrally heated and fully-furnished with a mix of contemporary and antique décor. By Paris standards it's a very large (645 square feet), one-bedroom/one bathroom property and includes living room/dining room area, galley kitchen, bedroom and bath. The apartment is designed with the idea of bringing look and feel of the Paris skyline inside with a calm palette while, gray, blue and violet sparked by carefully placed burst of silver and glass. An private entry area opens into the a very light and airy open-plan living/dining area with its stunning views of the Eiffel Tower.??LIVING/DINING AREA: The main living/dining area has a table with seating for four, a comfortable sleeper sofa and armchair placed around an Internet-enabled 46” Samsung HDTV. There's access to 100+ channels, including CNN International, Sky News International and BBC World. Plus there is an extensive library of DVDs of movies featuring Paris, such as “Midnight in Paris”, “Sabrina” and “Maria Antionette”.
LIBRARY/OFFICE: For those who must work while away, there's a laptop computer and FREE wireless internet access, wireless phones with FREE international calling to the U.S., Canada, Australia and other countries, and FREE use of printer/scanner/copier/fax machine and office supplies. ?There is also a massage chair that one can relax into after a long day of touring.?
MODERN KITCHEN: Gourmet cooks can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, state-of-the-art appliances and lovely tabletop accessories.
MODERN BATH: The modern marble bathroom suite features a glass-enclosed walk-in shower with hydromassage unit plus a full size bath tub under a skylight. Robes, slippers, and toiletries are provided. There is also washer and dryer units.
ROMANTIC BEDROOM: A romantic bedroom with a kding/queen - size mattress is topped with a sumptuous 3-inch deep featherbed wrapped in fine Egyptian cotton linens. Add to that, a fine Hungarian goose down comforter, and you feel as though you're sleeping between layers of soft clouds. A well-designed halogen lighting system, including personal reading lamps, allows you to select your preferred level of illumination. There also is a built-in storage unit with ample space for belongings. ??