DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENT
(see photos on VRBO site).
The apartment is tastefully decorated (having the influence of the owner’s artistic flare), clean, comfortable, quiet and safe.
The apartment has an original beam ceiling (about 4 meters high),
heating/air conditioning unit, Tv connected to satellite TV provider.
It is situated on the ground floor (USA first floor) of a 17th century palazzo.
It consists of
- LIVING-DINING (located in the front of the apartment) with a small coach that converts to a single bed, table & chairs, double coated window.
- fully equipped KITCHENETTE with all new appliances (stove top, microwave oven and under counter refrigerator);
- one BEDROOM (with king size comfortable bed, wardrobe, dresser), located on the back of the apartment; its double coated window overlooks a quiet interior courtyard;
- one BATHROOM with stall new shower, hairdryer.
SLEEPS for 2 people: 1 king size bed in the bedroom; 1 small coach that converts to a single bed in the living area.
The apartment is also a non smoking facility.
Not suitable for children under 10. Pets are not accepted.
Please, view PREVIOUS GUESTS 104 favourable COMMENTS
If you wish, you can take:
• Italian & French Lessons for Foreigners (Euro 20/30 min, 30/1 hour per person)
• Italian Cuisine ( Euro 30/ 1 hour/ person)
• Porcelain Painting, Watercolor.
We can prepare typical Italian meals to take away or to eat in a typical Italian atmosphere in the beautiful manager’s apartment nearby.
Before contacting us, please check our calendar for your desired dates.
IN CASE OF INAVAILABILITY of the above apartment, or if you need over 3 sleeping places, you may:
- rent the manager's NICE APPARTMENT (same location, features & rates; 5 sleeps)
Please, see VRBO # 108288
- have BED & BREAKFAST in a beautiful home (same location, features & rates; 1-4 sleeps)
MINIMUM STAY: 4 nts (3 nts if it is a GAP between longer rentals)
Please, do not hesitate to ask for further information.
The OWNER (Carmen) is an artist who’s studio is located across the street from the apartment - She designs and paints objects on porcelain for the Office of the President of the Italian Republic, the Vatican and many of Rome’s famous museums. She offers porcelain painting lessons in her studio. The MANAGER, her friend Mirella (a former language teacher) takes care of the relations with the guests.
Carmen has chosen this apartment to rent because it is just across the street from her home & studio, so she can help guests on every eventuality.
The best feature of the apartment is its fantastic location.
It gets you away from the tourist crowds and right into a wonderful, Italian neighborhood.
Address: Via del Corallo
Via del Corallo is a small street off the back of Chiesa Nuova in the old district, Centro Storico, in the heart of historic Rome within walking distance of Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Pantheon and many of Rome’s most famous museums and sites.
It is well connected to all areas of Rome by public transportation.
The front of the church Chiesa Nuova is on Corso Vittorio Emanuele, where you can caught either the bus or a taxi.
In the neighbourhood there are restaurants, bars, food shops, supermarkets and a traditional outdoor market.
There is a great family restaurant next door to the apartment and the owner’s exquisite porcelain studio and gallery are across the street.
Coin operated LAUNDROMAT is along side the Chiesa Nuova church.
Just round the corner ther are:INTERNET CAFÉ, INTERNET Point/Phone Center, banks with ATM machine, travel agencies, Post Office
Nearby there are two parks.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.