- Please Note - Choose the amount of the house you need and only pay for that portion; you will STILL have the entire property to yourself. $450/night minimum rate quoted above is per night rate for MAIN house only during low season for the minimum 2 night stay (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; sleeps 6 max.). The $933/night maximum rate is for the entire house (5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms) for the minimum 2 night stay during high season and the maximum number of guests (16). DISCOUNTS are given for week stay, low season and 4 week stay or longer. Please email us for an exact quote for your group. THANKS!
- 180° Sunset Harbour Views
- 2-5 Bedrooms (plus sitting room/ office) / 2-5 Bathrooms available in total (16 People max.). Choose the number of rooms you need and only pay for those from two to five bedrooms
- Only rented to one group at a time
- Daily maid service included in rental price (except Sundays and holidays) until April 30, 2015. Beginning May 1, 2015, maid service will be every third day during the rental period. Additional maid service may be contracted and paid for separately if desired (through optional concierge). Reasonable post-rental clean up will continue to be included in rental rate.
- Dinner Cook included in rental price (except Sundays and holidays; guests provide menu and food). No need to arrange a cook on a daily basis; our cook is at your service. This service will be provided until April 30, 2015; after that time, any cooking services desired will need to be paid for separately through an optional concierge.
- Large and private, fully walled/ fenced garden with hammock, BBQ, colorful and fragrant flora. Garden is lit for romantic night time feel. There is even an OUTDOOR SHOWER with hot and cold water!
- Private Dock - for dinghy or rented Boston Whaler
- Automatic back-up generator
- Impressive Water Views from 3 of the Bedrooms, living room, upstairs sitting room & the kitchen!
- Bedrooms may be configured for 5 couples - 4 w/ Kings, 1 w/ Queen; Or for 3 families - with 2 rooms (w/ 4 beds per room) for kids and 3 rooms for parents (2 w/Kings & 1 w/ Queen)
- BEACH MEMBERSHIP with 6 chairs and 3 umbrellas all set up and waiting for you right between the two most popular resorts on the island (FREE to Blue Dolphin guests; additional chairs and umbrellas may be rented for a nominal daily fee)
- WEDDING Venue - Great location for an intimate wedding (see photo; to see more wedding photos, use link to Blue Dolphin website then click on Photo Gallery within Harbour Is. heading)
You'll know you're 'not in Kansas anymore' in this charming waterfront Cape Cod style home on beautiful and historic Bay Street. The serenity and beauty of the Blue Dolphin and it's property make it a perennial favorite for photo shoots of catalogs (including Island Company 2007) and magazine/ newspaper articles from Vogue April 1999 to the Wall Street Journal April 23-24, 2011 D10.
The home is ideal for large family gatherings or for couples who want the flexibility of a large house when family or friends are visiting and a cozy cottage when they are alone. The main house on the ground floor sleeps six and includes two bedrooms and two full baths. It may be rented by itself or guests may choose to add up to three additional bedrooms and bathrooms in incremental prices as needed. THE BLUE DOLPHIN WILL ONLY BE RENTED TO ONE GROUP AT A TIME.
The fabulous 180 degree harbour view climaxes each evening with colorful and varying sunsets which may be enjoyed from any one of four porches (front patio; side bedroom covered porch, upstairs sun deck and private master bedroom balcony).
The Blue Dolphin has its own dock right out in front for your dinghy or rented Boston Whaler. The house also has a large and lovely lighted backyard garden filled with beautiful hibiscus, fragrant jasmine, colorful alamanda flowers, a rustic, but very functional barbeque pit and hammock.
Harbour Island was rated #1 in the region of the Caribbean, the Bahamas and Bermuda by Travel & Leisure in 2005 'Best Of' issue, August 2005. The BEACH has been rated one of the 10 best in the World by Condé Nast magazine and was #1 on the Travel Channel's '10 Best Beaches in the Caribbean' 2003 episode. The water in the harbour and at the beach is crystal clear azure, so inviting.
The Blue Dolphin is conveniently located only blocks from shops, restaurants and a short walk or even shorter golf cart ride (preferred mode of island travel) to the famous three mile pink sand beach.
Enjoy 'the best of both worlds' spending your days at the beach and your mornings and evenings on the scenic and tranquil harbour.