New in 2007, this architect-designed, shingle-style home offers:
• Comfortable, spacious, open layout
• CLOSEST PROPERTY TO THE WATER! No bluff, stairs, or long walks - step right off your deck onto dunes and sandy beach.
• Spectacular views from every room - panoramic sunsets, islands, lighthouses, and ships passing in the distance
Classic, elegant cottage style with top-end finishes and modern conveniences:
• Granite counters, hardwood floors, and stone fireplaces
• Huge gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
• Unique architectural features including 10 ft ceilings, custom cabinetry, and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Professionally decorated with premium furnishings and antiques
• Whole-house HD satellite entertainment system, plus WIRELESS INTERNET
Ideal for families of all ages, this is a child-friendly home:
• No bluffs or stairs to the beach...watch the kids play in the sand while you relax on the deck
• Totally private bedrooms, including luxurious master suite with fireplace, balcony, and panoramic lake views
• Second-floor laundry room with high-efficiency washer and dryer
A great location:
• Best beaches and views in the area, two minutes from 'downtown' Cross Village, yet far away from the noise and traffic of Lakeshore Drive
• The landmark Legs Inn and shops are nearby for neighborhood dining and entertainment
• Shopping and dining in Harbor Springs -- 20 minutes south via the famous 'Tunnel of Trees' scenic drive
• Follow the coastline north to Mackinaw City for family attractions and access to Mackinac Island and the UP via the Mackinac Bridge
• Close to many golf resorts, including True North, Boyne Highlands, Little Traverse Bay, and others
Additional pictures are available. Please contact us for more info. Thank you.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.