Sedona House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
• Charming and comfortable home-base for exploring Sedona
• Internet WiFi Access
• Right on the Oakcreek Country Club, with green tranquil views
• 1100 square foot - two bedroom, two bath, duplex home
• Living room with real fireplace, 27 inch TV, DVD, and portable CD
• Full kitchen with all appliances
• Game boards and cards, small DVD and CD collection
• Master bedrooms with pillow-top queen bed, LCD TV, and master bath
• Second bedroom with Tempur-Pedic queen bed and adjacent bathroom
• Full-size washer and dryer, iron and board, and hair dryers
• Golf course view from covered patio, with gas barbecues
• Air-conditioned and heated
• Ground level with carport parking
• Smoke-Free and Pet-Free Environment
• Natural cleaning products are used
• 'Bella Diosa' means Beautiful Goddess
• The Red Rock Pass is included during your stay! Plus we offer an 'orientation' to Sedona, maps, menus, and flyers!
“Many thanks for the use of your comfortable and very well supplied home. It was a wonderful setting to return to after our days of hiking…. We’ve had a great college roommate getaway - 43 years later!” -- BA & CP, Massachusetts & California
“Thank you so much for sharing your home. It was quiet and peaceful, and for me -- clean. Thanks also for the info about where to shop, hike, and eat.... It’s a beautiful home and a beautiful area. We hope to return here.” -- SK, EK, TK, & AK, Illinois
“How terrific to have found Bella Diosa. Perfectly located in Oak Creek (Sedona). Thanks for your thoughtful, useful tips for in and around the Red Rock area…your home feels so comfortable and was so easy to slip into from Day 1.” -- PS & RG, Australia
“Thank you for your super hospitality and beautiful home away from home. It provided an escape with such value, no words could suffice. Miracles and blessings to you both.” -- JJ, Michigan
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
Guestbook comments from the owner
“Thank you for your super hospitality and beautiful home away from home. It provided an escape with such value, no words could suffice. Miracles and blessings to you both.” -- JJ, Michigan, 2008.
The Sedona suburb, Village of Oak Creek, is the 'Gateway to the Red Rocks', with its famous Bell Rock monument. I am originally from the east coast, while my husband is from the west. We have been living in Sedona since 1995.
Sedona is one of the most beautiful places in the world and we love living here.
Our golf course setting, is a cool, tranquil compliment to the warm red rocks. The Robert Trent Jones designed Oakcreek Country Club golf course has spectacular views through out its 18 holes.
We love to give our guests an 'orientation' to the area, and provide the Red Rock Pass, helpful maps, and restaurant suggestions. We also provide weekly entertainment guides and flyers on things-to-do.