|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• Charming and comfortable home-base for exploring Sedona
• Internet WiFi Access
• Right on the Oakcreek Country Club, with green tranquil views
• 1100 square foot - two bedroom, two bath, duplex home
• Living room with real fireplace, 27 inch TV, DVD, and portable CD
• Full kitchen with all appliances
• Game boards and cards, small DVD and CD collection
• Master bedrooms with pillow-top queen bed, LCD TV, and master bath
• Second bedroom with Tempur-Pedic queen bed and adjacent bathroom
• Full-size washer and dryer, iron and board, and hair dryers
• Golf course view from covered patio, with gas barbecues
• Air-conditioned and heated
• Ground level with carport parking
• Smoke-Free and Pet-Free Environment
• Natural cleaning products are used
• 'Bella Diosa' means Beautiful Goddess
• The Red Rock Pass is included during your stay! Plus we offer an 'orientation' to Sedona, maps, menus, and flyers!
“Many thanks for the use of your comfortable and very well supplied home. It was a wonderful setting to return to after our days of hiking…. We’ve had a great college roommate getaway - 43 years later!” -- BA & CP, Massachusetts & California
“Thank you so much for sharing your home. It was quiet and peaceful, and for me -- clean. Thanks also for the info about where to shop, hike, and eat.... It’s a beautiful home and a beautiful area. We hope to return here.” -- SK, EK, TK, & AK, Illinois
“How terrific to have found Bella Diosa. Perfectly located in Oak Creek (Sedona). Thanks for your thoughtful, useful tips for in and around the Red Rock area…your home feels so comfortable and was so easy to slip into from Day 1.” -- PS & RG, Australia
“Thank you for your super hospitality and beautiful home away from home. It provided an escape with such value, no words could suffice. Miracles and blessings to you both.” -- JJ, Michigan
The Sedona suburb, Village of Oak Creek, is the 'Gateway to the Red Rocks', with its famous Bell Rock monument. I am originally from the east coast, while my husband is from the west. We have been living in Sedona since 1995.
The Owner purchased this house in 1999
Sedona is one of the most beautiful places in the world and we love living here.
Our golf course setting, is a cool, tranquil compliment to the warm red rocks. The Robert Trent Jones designed Oakcreek Country Club golf course has spectacular views through out its 18 holes.
We love to give our guests an 'orientation' to the area, and provide the Red Rock Pass, helpful maps, and restaurant suggestions. We also provide weekly entertainment guides and flyers on things-to-do.
“Thank you for your super hospitality and beautiful home away from home. It provided an escape with such value, no words could suffice. Miracles and blessings to you both.” -- JJ, Michigan, 2008.
Whether you enjoy the beauty of Sedona by hiking, car, jeep tour, helicopter, or hot air balloon, your experience of this 'natural wonder' is one you won't forget! Browse the many Sedona shops and art galleries, play golf at our two exceptionally beautiful country clubs, explore ancient Indian ruins and historical sites, attend a theatrical play, concert, or art festival, Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon, or ski the Snowbowl in Flagstaff, Find answers to your questions with a spiritual reading, or stargaze at night, Sedona has something for everyone!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||We have a "sliding rate" scale -- the longer you stay the less it is per night; the shorter, the more per night -- 3n $585, 4n $690, 5n $795, 6n $875, and 7n $895 via check or money order to us; for payment using PayPal, add the 3.9% fee. For booking with the Directories, add $25. For holiday dates, add a premium of $50 for that day. Rates include cleaning and taxes already! $173/n is for 4n's|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.