* * Lovely, furnishings & fixtures throughout. Fully equipped. Corner townhouse with fireplace overlooking the incredible 14th hole of picturesque Roan Valley's Red Tail Golf Course. Home has three decks with great golf course and mountain views.
* * Mountain City is a wonderful location in northeastern TN where Virginia, NC and Tennessee meet. Our retreat overlooks the exceptional 18 hole golf course with club house, tennis, and restaurant. Close by is: Cherokee National Park; Appalachian Trail; and beautiful Watauga Lake; In nearby Virginia, bike on the Virginia Creeper Trail and enjoy plays at the famous Abingdon Barter Theatre. Banner Elk, North Carolina, provides winter snow skiing at both Sugar and Beech Mountains.
* * Scenic mountain drive to BRISTOL SPEEDWAY.
* * The Mountain City area provides authentic country auctions, antiquing, local crafts, country music, and friendly folks. Mountain City Is Known As Tennessee's Most Friendly Town. A Great Location to Visit.
Are you starting to look for a beautiful and affordable family home or vacation home and/or retirement location? We began our search about ten years ago. And, we found it here! -- Mountain City, Tennessee.
A couple of restrictions for 163A Golf Course Lane, RedTail/Roan Valley Golf Course --
*-- Smoking only permitted on decks.
* - We Love Pets Too, but due to allergies - no pets are allowed. Exceptions may be possible.
Mountain City, Tennessee, is located in the north eastern corner of Tennessee. Red Tail is near the point where North Carolina and Virginia and Tennessee meet.
Our gated golf course resort community is off highway 421.
Conveniently located between Boone, NC, and Bristol, VA./TN
Other Activities: Heritage Hall performances, country auctions, blue grass music, Appalachian crafts, boating, and more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 4 2014 - Oct 31 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Special monthly rates available. Departure clean cost is included for 4 or more nights.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.