|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
* * Lovely, furnishings & fixtures throughout. Fully equipped. Corner townhouse with fireplace overlooking the incredible 14th hole of picturesque Roan Valley's Red Tail Golf Course. Home has three decks with great golf course and mountain views.
* * Mountain City is a wonderful location in northeastern TN where Virginia, NC and Tennessee meet. Our retreat overlooks the exceptional 18 hole golf course with club house, tennis, and restaurant. Close by is: Cherokee National Park; Appalachian Trail; and beautiful Watauga Lake; In nearby Virginia, bike on the Virginia Creeper Trail and enjoy plays at the famous Abingdon Barter Theatre. Banner Elk, North Carolina, provides winter snow skiing at both Sugar and Beech Mountains.
* * Scenic mountain drive to BRISTOL SPEEDWAY.
* * The Mountain City area provides authentic country auctions, antiquing, local crafts, country music, and friendly folks. Mountain City Is Known As Tennessee's Most Friendly Town.
A Great Location to Visit and LIVE!
Are you starting to look for a beautiful and affordable family home or vacation home and/or retirement location? We began our search about ten years ago. And, we found it here! -- Mountain City, Tennessee.
A couple of restrictions for 163A Golf Course Lane, RedTail/Roan Valley Golf Course --
*-- Smoking only permitted on decks.
* - We Love Pets Too, but due to allergies - no pets are allowed. Exceptions may be possible.
Jack and I have resided in Connecticut (currently);
Charleston, SC; Dunwoody, GA; North Barrington, Chicago; Gaithersburg, MD; Glen Cove, NY. and Flushing, NY Queens;
We grew up and met in Bayside, NY (Queens) and plan to retire to beautiful Mountain City, Tennessee.
Joan Gilmore @ firstname.lastname@example.org purchased this townhome in 1993
Fabulous views! See forever from the two (one off the Master Bedroom and the second from the Living Room).
Our accommodation is decorated with nice furniture and art. Hopefully it will soon be our full time home --
until then, please ENJOY it. Thank you. Joan
Red/Tail Resort is a special location off 421 between Boone, NC and Bristol TN/VA.
Red/Tail is a GREAT MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
in a wonderful town -- between Boone, NC and Abington, VA. and
Fantastic condo in a quaint mountain town. The rental was all that it was supposed to be. Very clean, well maintained, and well furnished. Everything that you needed was there. Everything was just as the pictures and descriptions portrayed. I would highly recommend this property for any type of vacation that you may be planning.
All the comforts of home! We've stayed at several Red Tail properties and this one has the best view. Mrs. Gilmore couldn't be warmer or more responsive. Her experience as a realtor shows in every way: professionalism, people skills and location , location, location!
My family of 4 stayed at the condo for 1 week in June, 2010. We had a great time.
Everything was well prepared and laid out for us upon our arrival. Beforehand, we had a few questions about local attractions/activities, and Joan was very helpful.
The beds were all comfortable, there were plenty of supplies for us to cook, and the DirectTV was a great bonus!
The views are really magnificient, and the area is so peaceful. We had fun golfing at Red Tail, hiking, and going white water rafting. We'll be back!!!!!
Lovely Townhouse with fabulous mountain views. The home is just as in the on-line photos.
The accommodation was ready for our arrival with beds made up and towels in place. It was well-stocked with soaps, paper products, etc.
There is so much to do and enjoy nearby!
Owners were accommodating, responsive, and nice to work with.
We plan to return and definitely do recommend this property.
The condo is quite nice, well maintained and well furninshed/stocked. The view off the front is fantastic. The course and clubhouse are top notch. The owners are nice, organized and easy to deal with. A couple of notes. The dish TV was not working during our stay. You may want to ensure this issue has been resolved. Also, be aware that there is AC only in the master bedroom. All other bedrooms and the living room do have ceiling fans and the nights tend to be cooler so for us, it was not a problem. Thanks for a great stay.
Mountain City, Tennessee, is located in the north eastern corner of Tennessee. Red Tail is near the point where North Carolina and Virginia and Tennessee meet.
Our gated golf course resort community is off highway 421.
Conveniently located between Boone, NC, and Bristol, VA./TN
Other Activities: Heritage Hall performances, country auctions, blue grass music, Appalachian crafts, boating, and more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - May 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 2 2015 - Oct 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
Stays of less than a week incur a $80 cleaning fee. More than six nights, pre-arrival and departure cleaning fee is included in price.
May - Oct $950/wk; Nov - April $850/wk.
May - Oct $2,025 per 4 weeks; Nov - April $1,875 per 4 weeks
Please call 4 Holiday and RACE Week rates. These rates may be slightly higher,
Phone /email@example.com .
LONG TERM RENTAL IS POSSIBLE. PLEASE INQUIRE.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.