Priest Lake Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 5 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
“TOP 7 REASONS OUR CLIENTS STAY AT THE BEACHHOUSE OVER OTHER RENTAL CABINS”
1. The Beach: White, sandy, flat beach with shallow drop makes it very safe for small children to play, learn to swim, and build sand castles. “One of the best beaches on Priest Lake” The property is completely flat. No hill or steps to get down to the beach. If you’re at the cabin, you’re at the beach.
2. The Covered Deck: Relax and enjoy a drink in the shade 40 ft from the waters edge while watching your children swim in the shallow water.
3. The Space: If you are like me you may get tired of your in-laws (and vice versa) after a few days. The layout of this home makes it easy to get away from each other and have some peace and quiet.
4. Not the Tajmahal: Our guests find the home to be clean, comfortable and relaxing. If they whack the wall with a water-ski or track sand on the carpet it’s no big deal. They don’t spend time worrying about taking care of the facility, chasing their kids around and instead enjoy their stay.
5. Location: 4 miles north of Coolin. Minutes away by car to Cavanagh Bay Resort, Blue Diamond Marina, Leonard Paul Store, and the Moose Kn~~~. Being 4 miles from the South end of the lake also gets you to your vacation much faster from Spokane than many rental cabins on Priest Lake.
6. Southwest Exposure: We have sun until sunset in the summer (8-9 PM). Most rentals and resorts on the other side of the lake loose sun as early as 4 PM (4-5 hours earlier).
7. Your week stays your week: Stay once with us and you are a preferred customer for life. You have first right of refusal for next summer for the same week or pick another open week that you want more. Most of our clients return year after year until their children are grown and gone.
Priest Lake Idaho is one of the most beautiful under used lakes in the USA. It is located in the very remote tip of North Idaho. Our guests tell us they have never heard such quietness at night or seen more stars in the sky any where else on earth.
This Priest Lake home located on the shore of Steamboat Bay 4 miles north of Coolin, provides the perfect setting and atmosphere for that special family vacation any time of the year. Special features include a pristine white sandy beach, Fire pit, 100ft frontage, magnificent views, cabana-style deck, an enclosed sleeping porch, and a game room. The 2200 square-foot home is close to area resorts and restaurants. It has direct access to hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing and snowmobile trails. Abundant wildlife viewing includes moose, elk, bald eagle, and mountain caribou.
There is superb fishing; and fishing charters are available. Gourmet dining, snowmobile, watercraft, and PWC rentals are available at nearby resorts. Most of our guests think summer is the greatest time here. One of the best kept secrets is the winter! There are over 400 miles of under used, groomed snowmobile trails.('New' 25 mile groomed trail to Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort in Sandpoint!) Strategically placed warming cabins are scattered throughout the trails. Thousands of acres of untouched powder, pristine mountain peaks and bowls make for some of the best snowmobiling in the entire U.S.A. If you are an avid snowmobiler and haven't been here you're missing out!
TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF OUR GUESTS:
“This is a Big Place with perfect accommodations. We liked the espresso machine! Great snowmobiling, we rode over 150 miles.”
“Three weeks of fun, family and Priest Lake memories. The accommodations were great!
“For the second year a week in paradise. Love the place! Off to Italy in Sept, Hawaii in January & three weeks of Ireland in June but this is the Greatest!”
“Thank You! The place was great! We enjoyed the snowmobiling”
“Wonderful time, great beach! We had a very relaxing time.”
“We loved the, covered deck, beach, and warm shallow swim area for the kids. Could spend the rest of my life here!'
“Dates get forgotten in this place. What a spot, a real change of pace.”
“The Beach House is great beach, deck. The perfect place to relax. You have thought of every comfort. We are very sad to leave!”
“This is our second day here and I told my family I don’t know what you’re going to do without me because I’m never going home”
“I came here not knowing exactly what to expect. All I knew was that my family needed to get away to reflect on God’s Beauty and regroup for the coming home schooling year. My prayers have been answered. The smiles of the girl’s faces and the adventures of this place were all it took. Our memories of the beach house and Priest Lake will remain one of our families greatest.”
“A very cozy & nice way to bring in the New Year. The fire pit was fun!”
What a remarkable and special house. Overnight it snowed at least a foot! We woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland. The view of the mountains & lake is amazing. We had so much fun sipping hot cocoa & gazing out the windows at the spectacular view. At night we made a fire in the snow and roasted marshmallows. What a neat spot! We thoroughly enjoyed the very nice welcoming neighbors. Ardy’s homemade pancakes are delicious. Hope to be back next year!
As you probably already know by now, this place is so incredibly awesome!! We all visited the rockslides and had quite frankly a blast!!! How did anyone ever find that place? We went up and down probably a 100 times. Unless some freak accident happens where the cabin burns down we are ALL COMING BACK next summer!
What a wonderful location. We had a lot of fun with the air hockey table and the foos ball game. Beautiful lake with great views and a lot of stars at night. Kids spent almost every waking moment on the beach, while the adults watched from the great deck. We will be back!
This is the first time we have been to Priest Lake in the spring. Had beautiful weather all five days! Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us! We saw an abundance of wildlife this trip; the most magnificent of all was a moose! A lot of great memories. We will be back this summer for sure!
I had a lot of fun playing in the shallow water. The cabin was clean, nice, fun, and pretty. It had a great view. My family and I can’t wait to come here again. Out of 5 different places we have stayed I would say that this cabin is the best. Thank you a lot!
Keywords: Prime Waterfront House
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our second year at your house and it was as wonderful as the first year! The beach and the lake were fantastic! We will be counting down the next 51 weeks until next year! We were able to meet more of your neighbors this year as well as re-connect with the ones we met last year. Thank you so much for making your house available to us. We will be "boo-hooing" all the way home! We love this place!
The Dorsey's at Priest Lake
We love Priest Lake and there is no where on earth we would rather be! This part of he lake is known for it's shallower waters where the water is 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the lake. There is far more population on the other side of the lake which makes this area more peaceful, quiet, and less commercialized. Being only 4 miles from the south end of the lake makes it a quick trip for us from our home in Liberty Lake while having good access (no more than 15 minutes) to all the resorts by boat.
The things we enjoy the most when our large family comes to stay for our week is the spaciousness and the beach. The beach and shallow water allow the adults to relax on the front porch while the kids play in the water allowing without the worry of something happening to the kids in the lake. The large floor plan and many rooms in the cabin allows me to get away and hide from the rest of my relatives when I tire of being around them. This is a good thing for the both of us. Our family stayed at Hills for 7 years before we purchased this place. Every week we would burn hundreds of gallons of gas in the boat looking for a nice secluded beach for our use on our daily trips. During our week now it is common for us now not even to use a full tank of gas the whole week because we are too comfortable to leave comfort of the place we have.