Issirac House Rental Photos and Description
A haven of peace in an exceptional place!
Ideally located on private property between the valleys of the Ceze and Ardeche, the typically Provencal hamlet of Valbonne dominates the forest and the surrounding villages.
It has a paved road! You will discover the hamlet of Coulon, in setting full of pine and oak trees.
The twelve houses of dry-stone completely restored, combining comfort and authenticity, offer high quality services. Every house has at least one south-facing terrace and offers you calm and serenity.
At the foot of the hamlet, there is a pool of 23x10 m where you can take a swim during hot hours.
The surrounding area:
The property is located less than 1 hour away from the tourist cities of Nimes, Avignon, Uzes, and Montpellier.
This region is an ideal destination for hiking and visiting the cultural, historical, and natural sites:
- The valley of Céze with its varied relief its small high villages, its quiet banks along the River.
- Barjac and its famous flea market
- The picturesque Ardèche Gorges, its caves, its canoeing trips, its swimming places
- Avignon, the ancient City of Popes, its museums, its worldwide known theatre festival, the Pont Saint-Bénézet
- Nimes, its amphitheatre, its festivities, and its unique Roman monuments
Camargue and its bulls
- Uzes and its duchy, the spice market, the fantastic Pont du Gard
- Montpellier and its coastal resorts, la Grande Motte, the harbour of Camargue, Le Grau du Roi,
-The prettiest villages in France: Montclus, La Roque-sur-Ceze, Aiguèze
- The wine road,
A 24 h guard
Details for Maison Orgnac 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed