Wonderful apartment - We would stay here again!
We stayed in Roberto's Paris apartment for 5 nights at beginning of July 2013. It was really a nice apartment as advertised and we would stay there again. We are a family of four with 2 teenage girls so a 2 bedroom apartment was a must. Since there were no reviews on homeaway.com, I spoke to a wonderful woman, Joan who was renting the apartment and does every May. She loves the apartment and provided detailed notes about the apartment and tips about Paris. Here is what we liked about the apartment:
* Great central location - 15 min. walk to Louvre, 20 minute walk to Champs Elysees, 5 minute walk to Metro, wonderful food stores in Madelaine area including Fouchon. Wonderful bakery, Savio on corner and great creperie next door, Pancake House which we went to often.
* Quiet and safe - Secure building, no noise at night
* Good sunlight
* Modern apartment with good closet space, good size master bedroom
* Washer & dryer worked well (dryer does take long time)
* Free phone calls and there is a telephone in apartment
* TV with some English channels
The only thing we wish was bigger was the bathroom. The shower is tiny.
Keep in mind the apartment is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
Maria, the property manager is wonderful. However, she does not speak English so ask Roberto to make sure her son who speaks English is there to greet you and show you around the apartment. Maria's son will also show you the wifi network and security code to access wi-fi. Roberto can send you all the instructions by email on how to use washer, dryer, appliances, TV.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?