|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
House of 280 m² in nature. Comfortable, south facing, air conditioned with pool in a quiet location in Trans en Provence, beautiful Provencal village less than an hour from the Gulf of Saint Tropez and the beaches. Beds made on arrival, optional cleaning available.
6 bedrooms (from 9 to 20 m²) can accommodate 12 to 15 people, 3 bathrooms (2 baths and 2 showers) + 1 outdoor shower at the pool.
A large living room of 50 m² and 20 m² kitchen equipped to accommodate large families.
Also at your disposal a sunny terrace of 40 sq and a large covered terrace of 50m. The terraces are furnished with garden furniture and tables for barbecue with family or friends.
Secure infinity pool 4. 5m x 12m long suite suns and chairs.
Petanque. Large land of 5000 m² not overlooked.
- Coffee maker, kettle and toaster etc....
- LCD Television
- CD / DVD
- Washing machine
- Wifi internet access
- Hair dryer
We provide you with all the necessary equipment for babies: cot, high chair, recliner.
Holiday vouchers accepted.
5 minutes from the village and shops: small merchants, restaurants and supermarkets.
10 minutes from exit 36 from the A8 motorway and the railway station of Les Arcs sur Argens, access is easy and convenient (car required).
Close to excellent gourmet restaurants and plenty of activities to share with family or friends.
• The village of Trans en Provence and waterfalls Nartuby (go on 2 stone bridges)
• The Trans en Provence and of air (see Trans card)
• The medieval village of Les Arcs (12 minutes)
• The vineyard of Font du Broc (the town of Les Arcs) to visit the underground cellar built in not the companions of France
• The vineyard of Sainte Roseline
• Saint Tropez, the best is to take the boat from St. Maxime, beautiful ride that avoids traffic jams
• Grimaud and Port Grimaud (40 minute drive), take small boats in Port Grimaud
• Walk the coastal path (not accessible for strollers sea) from Saint Tropez towards Agay, from the end of the port Santa Lucia, ballad. (30 minutes from routes)
• The Verdon Gorge (1 hour drive)
• Market Lorgues (30 minutes)
• Tourtour, the village in the sky seen with 360 (45 minutes drive)
• Caves Cotignac (45 minutes drive)
• The hilltop town of Haut Var: Seillans Fayence Caillan
• Porquerolles and Port Cros
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 4 2015 - Aug 29 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Notes||Acompte de 30% solde 1 mois avant le début du séjour|
Traveler checks accepted
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.