Playa Hermosa House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
We call our place the 'Sunset House' because the sunsets from the master bedroom balcony are spectacular and you will want to reserve a time every evening to bask in the orange glow. PLEASE READ OUR REVIEWS. For the money, you won't find a better place!
For more pictures please send an email and we will supply a link for you. Please click on the calendar button to the right to check availability. One note, the new pricing mechanism by VRBO skews prices for longer stays. We discount so please email for pricing.
We are certain you won't find a better value anywhere. We have lowered some prices by up to 50% from four years ago. We have a first class 2300 sq ft house with prices better than local quality hotels. Our discounts for stays longer than a week are below. Please do not ask for further discounts. Depending on the season, we will discount 10% for stays longer than 10 days, 15% for stays longer than 15 days, 20% for stays longer than 20days, 25% for stays longer than 25 days and 30% for stays longer than 30 days.
Dec $1250 week
Christmas/New Year's - $2100/week
Jan - $1250 week
Feb - April: $1200/week
4th of July Week: $1050
Why should you stay with us?
1A) Our prices are the best of any place for what we have to offer. Our beautiful 3bdrm spacious home will satisfy the most discerning traveler. WE WANT TO RENT!!!
1) Clear, magnificent, close unobstructed view of the mountains and ocean from a spacious patio, the pool, the master bedroom balcony/bed, one of the downstairs bedrooms, and a peek from the living area. You aren't looking across housetops or treetops.
2) Short ride by car to 3 beautiful beaches
3) Large spacious home (2300sf) with a beautiful infinity pool. All granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful showers.
4) Top quality management who are from the USA and have lived there for years and speak the language fluently. They can assist you in whatever you wish to do
5) Water. We have a tank so you don't have to worry about whether the locals are going to turn off the water at the wrong time (believe me, it happens)
6) Our secure location in Los Altos de Cacique is excellent. Monkeys often come through. Every home is custom. Our neighbors are wonderful (they own one of the best restaurants in the area) and quite sociable if you wish.
7) 40 Minutes from excellent surfing in Tamarindo. A zipline is only 25 minutes from the house. A beautiful waterfall/swimming area is about 35 minutes.
8) We are 5 minutes between nightlife, good shopping, and good restaurants in Playa del Coco and a beautiful bluestar beach and elegant restaurants in Playa Hermosa.
9) A great blend of 1st and 3rd world cultures
We look forward to having you as our guest.
Tom & Helen
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
My daughter took this photo of me surfing for the first time in Tamarindo. The greatest thing about visiting my place in Costa Rica is the feeling of serenity. Of course there's much to do. At the same time, after a short period, one feels the tranquility of the country. I promise, it's hard to leave after just a week or so.
PS - when looking at the map, we are located on HWY 159 past the right angle turn on the first road to the left.
It was a bit of good fortune. A friend recommended the area and when visiting we were directed to the 'private' beaches that are part of Los Altos de Cacique. The water was so clear and warm with abundant fish that we decided, on the spot, to buy a house we had found in the development that was 60% completed. It took a bit of doing but we are extremely happy with how things turned out.