Alfama Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Unique, modern and confortable apartments in the very city center
Located in front of the famous Sé Cathedral, this XVIII century building, was completely refurbished recently. You can enjoy the unique Lisbon's way of life in a traditional building with all the comfort of a modern apartment. In this building you can find 4 amazing apartments and choose the onethat more reflects your needs! Choose between the amazing views, the high ceilings with wooden floors, the modern décor or just the convenient location. In any case you will have a wonderful apartment that has an unique combination of features that few premium apartments in Lisbon can offer:
Enjoy history and charm but in a range of modern and fully equipped apartments with:
- very spacious bedrooms. Beds can be prepared as double or twin beds. and extra beds can be set upon request;
- bathrooms with shower and bathtubs;
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen;
- cable TV and Wi-fi
- separated dinner and Lounge areas
Some of the apartments also offer:
- Wooden large romantic mezzanine;
- Wooden floors and high ceilings;
- Overwhelming views over Lisbon's Cathedral;
- terrace with a stunning panoramic view!
AMAZING VIEWS OVER THE RIVER AND THE CITY.
Enjoy a meal or just relax contemplating an impressive view over the Tagus river and the old town from your private terrace. Or when you wake up just open the window of your bedroom, and be inspired with a postcard view of the famous Sé Cathedral.
ABSOLUTE STRATEGIC LOCATION.
Start your day in the heart of the historic neighborhood of Alfama and Sé. In front the Cathedral and within walking distance of the main interesting points of the city and all types of transports.
The apartment is within walking distance from some of the best spots and neighborhoods in town:
- Castelo de São Jorge ( 5 min ), Se Cathedral (in front), Museu do Fado (7 min), Rossio - downtown (7 min), Chiado and Bairro Alto (10 min).
And within walking distance from all types of transports:
- Terreiro do Paço subway station (5 min); Bus stop with courses to the Airport, Belem, Parque das Nações (5 min); Santa Apolonia station - long distance trains (10 min); Cais do Sodré railway station - with trips to Cascais coastline / beachs (13 min), ... and of course, the bus stop of the famous 28 tram that passes right in front of the Cathedral.
The district is very beautiful, you can walk through small streets that cross several areas of Lisbon: from Mouraria to Alfama, or take the famous 28 tram and have a tour to the most traditional neighbourhoods of Lisbon.
Most attractions can be easily reached on foot. Trams, buses and taxis are at the door and trains, boats and Metro at a short walking distance. Here you can find the perfect spot for exploring the city staying in a safe and lively area. It’s the right place to enjoy the best attractions and spots that Lisbon can offer.
Being in the very city center allows you to enjoy the city as you wish, walking or by transports, you may explore it 24/7.
IDEAL FOR GROUPS
If you are travelling in a big group you can book 2 apartments in front of each other and have all the group together with the privacy of 2 separated flats!
THE BEST CHOICE
Above all, what we really want with this unique building is to make you feel at home and enjoy Lisbon, a city full of charm and places to discover!
You've got everything: in the center and away from the confusion. Here you will feel at home after a day in Lisbon. Supremely located in an historical building design with the famous Pombalino style from the 18th century, this apartment faces Lisbon’s Cathedral.
All the apartments are bright and spacious and renovated with a modern and functional touch, in order to give the opportunity to experience the historic Lisbon with all the comfort you desire and the charm of an old building with high ceilings and old wooden floors.
Details for Terrace Flat with Amazing View. 1 Mezzanine,2 Bedrooms,2 WC. 9 sleeps. 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome