Pigeon Forge Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
* Real Log Home -- Carefully crafted by the original owner.
* Semi-secluded location-- Built on the side of a mountain surrounded by trees.
* Breathtaking views -- Near and distant mountains with valleys below.
* Spacious -- Three well-decorated bedrooms, two bathrooms.
* Located in beautiful Wears Valley -- Just 10-15 minutes to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg away over paved roads.
* Easy parking -- Spacious circular drive takes you right to the covered front porch.
* Amenities Galore
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Two Satellite TVs
- Free high-speed, wi-fi internet
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weber grill
- Indoor Jacuzzi tub
- DVD Players /VCRs
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Games and puzzles
You won't find may true log cabin homes like this one in the Smokies, particularly one on the side of a beautiful mountain with such spectacular views! This spacious cabin is loaded with amenities, like an oversized indoor jacuzzi tub, two satellite TVs, a hot tub on the back porch overlooking the valley below, a pool table, rocking chairs to view the distant mountains, a fully stocked kitchen, games and puzzles, and a Weber charcoal grill. Easy access to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountain National Park via scenic paved country roads. The cabin is nicely decorated, with family heirlooms, paintings and prints from local artists, and themes for each bedroom -- deer/elk, bears and mountain cabin themes. Everything you could want for a great vacation in the Smokies.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair inaccessible