Memphis Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Town Home, 3 Bedrooms (one is a den/bedroom) & 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
UPSCALE PEACEFUL COMMUNITY
Located on historic Mud Island, this home is minutes away from all of the downtown Memphis action and after a great day, you can retreat to this peaceful environment and the comforts of this luxury townhouse. It is equipped with all the comforts of home and so much more. It is completely furnished with antiques and original art in harmony with shabby chic furnishings. It is a setting of both luxury and comfort. The private garage entrance makes parking easy. This has been a plus for those in the entertainment business who want privacy. The home is equipped with necessities and starter supplies.
Minutes from: Tour agencies, The FedEx forum (NBA Grizzlies arena), National Civil Rights Museum, Underground Railroad museum, Orpheum Theater, Auto Zone Park, Peabody Place, South Main Art District, Cannon center, Downtown Memphis restaurants and world famous Beale Street, BBQ Joints and more.
* The owners reserve the right to modify rates and policies at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the sleeping situation? Sleeps up to 6 people (king bed in master suite, A full sized bed in second bedroom suite (both are upstairs) and a full sized Japanese futon in the Den/BR downstairs. The sofa in the LR is also very comfey. Each bedroom has an attached full bath.
2. What is the best way to get downtown - cab, walk or drive? Our guests have done all three. Some guests have walked the entire way to the downtown action. Some have parked their cars at the base of the bridge and walked over the bridge to take the trolley. The bridge is only 2/10 of a mile long. Others drive the 4-6 minutes and park downtown at the many garages, meters, lots or free parking. Your drive to the action would be about 2-3 minutes were it not for the traffic lights.
3. Are cabs hard to get? Cabs are readily available, just look in the phone book or on the net and call them up. You can also catch them in front of the hotels on your way back.
4.May I have an address so I can map it? So sorry, we cannot give out the address until the house is booked, but you can use this address to get a general idea of directions and distance:
113 Harbor Town Sq.
Memphis, TN 38103
Once the home is booked you will receive the address, directions and entry instructions.
5. Do you rent by the night? Yes, but a one night will cost more ($389 + ADM) week nights and $500 on friday and Saturday.
6. How far away are you from Graceland? Total distance: 10.2 miles.
Estimated travel time: 0:15 minutes.
7. When is check in and checkout time? Check in is at 4:00 PM and checkout is at 10:00 AM. We ask that all guests please stick to the 10:00 AM checkout time. The housekeeper needs much more time to clean an entire house between guests.
8. Are linens available? Yes, the house is equipped with linen, towels, spices, start up paper products (to purchase more supplies, there is a grocery store in the community or off the island. You will want to bring your personal grooming products.
9. Can the house be viewed prior to commitment? Most certainly, as long as there are no guests there and we can agree on a mutual time.
10. What if I want to have a party? All parties must be approved. Neighbors are only too happy to report parties…
11. How do I gain entrance to the home? You will receive all info when you have booked the place.
12. Where do we park? The house has a private garage in back with a remote door opener. There is also parking on the street. Please avoid blocking mailboxes or mail will not be delivered.
Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policies
1. See all updated policies at http://www.vrbo.com/117880
2. Please no parties without permission. Neighbors are only too happy to report parties.
3. Pet and smoke free environment (in consideration of others with allergies and other respiratory conditions, please do not violate this rule.) Please smoke outside.
4. Sorry, refunds are not given for maintenance or repair problems that may occur during your stay. We will strive to make repairs as soon as possible. Refunds are also not given for problems that are beyond our control, i.e. weather conditions, blackouts, repairs being done on neighbor’s homes (noise levels), city repairs on infrastructure, (pipes, wires, roads etc.). Please read refund policies on the web site: http:// http://www.vrbo.com/117880
5. Please do not make a commitment unless you are sure. You may have seen some sites with different information. For the most current information, policies, and the availability calendar, please refer to: http://www.vrbo.com/117880
6. Please read the brochure on the table inside the home for other policies and information.
7. The owner reserves the right to change fees and policies at any time before potential guests commit to a reservation.
8. Check out- all guests should pick up behind themselves. Furniture must be put back in place (sofa bed let up), garbage taken out to dumpster, keys and garage door remote control put back where you found them.
9. It is important that you read the brochure on the kitchen table when you arrive. Pay attention to the departure checklist.
10. Renters Insurance - We want travelers to feel comfortable and confident when renting a property through our community of websites. HomeAway, Inc. is proud to offer extra security through our HomeAway Carefree Rental Guarantee! Once your booking is confirmed with the owner, you can register your trip at http://guarantee.homeaway.com. http://guarantee.homeaway.com./
Please observe our pet Free, no smoking and, parties without sanction policies
We seek guests who understand the value of what they are getting for such a great rate. We want all of our guests to treat this home as if it were their own, well…maybe even better. It is obviously not all about the money. It is about sharing and caring… The owners are so thrilled when guests feel at home here and that they enjoy Memphis as well. That is why we strive to keep the cost reasonable and the quality high. We trust that you are exactly the kind of guest(s) that we welcome to this home again and again.
a. Refunds are given in full if a cancellation is made within 4 days after booking and if there is a loss of property use.
b. Cash Refunds are also given for cancellations after 4 days of your booking date and up to 60 days prior to your arrival, minus 35%.
c. No cash refunds when partial payments are made. FEES MAY BE APPLIED TO FUTURE RENTALS.
**. Please allow up to two weeks for refunds.
d. Cancellations less than 60 days prior to your arrival will not warrant a refund, but 65% of the payments can be applied to future rentals.
e. Credits must be used within one year from the date of cancellation or they will be forfeited.
f. Refunds are not given when there is a maintenance or repair problem that may occur during your stay. We do strive to correct problems as soon as possible.
g. Discounts are not in effect on fees when credits are used.
h. Only one cancellations allowed where refunds or credits are given.
i. No refunds for acts of God. You may apply 50% OF FEES to rentals made within one year.
Renters Insurance - We want travelers to feel comfortable and confident when renting a property through our community of websites. HomeAway, Inc. is proud to offer extra security through our HomeAway Carefree Rental Guarantee! It offers our travelers additional protection and peace of mind starting at only $39! The Carefree Rental Guarantee from HomeAway guarantees 100% of a traveler’s payment up to $10,000 in the event of internet fraud, material misrepresentation, wrongful denial of entry, and wrongful deposit loss. Once your booking is confirmed with the owner, you can register your trip at http://guarantee.homeaway.com. The price depends on the cost of your rental. Visit http://guarantee.homeaway.com and enter the total amount of your vacation rental payments to calculate your price.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
The owners are world travelers. You will see this reflected in the home's decor as they pick up items from around the globe. They are in the entertainment business and wish to maintain their privacy.
This property has been beneficial to those in the entertainment business because of its privacy an warm surroundings. It has been rented by movie makers, movie stars and those in the music business. It offers a great alternative to hotels where privacy is difficult to maintain. The attached garage is a plus.
The home is in an historic area Mud Island and is just one block from the mighty MS River. It is located in downtown Memphis so all of the action is just moments away.
It is in an upscale community called Harbor Town which is built along the mighty MS River. It is located in Downtown Memphis and is close to all the action. Walks along the MS are quite peaceful and the sunsets over the River are truly AMAZING. Harbor Town has its own Grocery store and several restaurants, a health Center and Day Spa and Wellness Center http://harbortown.massageontheweb.com/