PLEASE EMAIL THE AGENT FOR AVAILABILITY
You will be minutes away from all of the downtown Memphis action and after a great day, you can retreat to the peaceful environment of Mud Island and the comforts of this luxury townhouse. It is equipped with all the comforts of home and so much more. It is completely furnished with antiques and original art in harmony with shabby chic furnishings. It is a setting of both luxury and comfort. The private garage entrance makes parking easy. This has been a plus for those in the entertainment business who want privacy. The home is equipped with necessities and starter supplies.
Minutes from: Tour agencies, The FedEx forum (NBA Grizzlies arena), National Civil Rights Museum, Underground Railroad museum, Orpheum Theater, Auto Zone Park, Peabody Place, South Main Art District, Cannon center, Downtown Memphis restaurants and world famous Beale Street, BBQ Joints and more.
EMAIL AGENT FOR AVAILABILITY******************
* The owners reserve the right to modify rates and policies at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the sleeping situation? Sleeps up to 7 people (king bed in master suite, A full sized bed in second bedroom suite (both are upstairs) and a full sized Japanese futon in the Den/BR downstairs. The couch in the LR is also very comfey to sleep on for that 7th person. Each bedroom has an attached full bath. The house sleeps up to seven people.
2. What is the best way to get downtown - cab, walk or drive? Our guests have done all three. It is a little over a mile to walk from the town house to the trolley on Main Street. Some guests have walked the entire way to the downtown action. Some have parked their cars at the base of the bridge and walked over the bridge to take the trolley. The bridge is only 2/10 of a mile long. Others drive the 4-6 minutes and park downtown at the many garages, meters, lots or free parking. Your drive to the action would be about 2-3 minutes were it not for the traffic lights.
3. Are cabs hard to get? Cabs are readily available, just look in the phone book or on the net and call them up. You can also catch them in front of the hotels on your way back.
4.May I have an address so I can map it? So sorry, we cannot give out the address until the house is booked, but you can use this address to get a general idea of directions and distance:
113 Harbor Town Sq.
Memphis, TN 38103
Once the home is booked you will receive the address, directions and entry instructions.
5. Do you rent by the night? Yes, but a one night will cost more ($389 + ADM)
6. How far away are you from Graceland? Total distance: 10.2 miles.
Estimated travel time: 0:15 minutes.
7. When is check in and checkout time? Check in is at 4:00 PM and checkout is at 10:00 AM. We ask that all guests please stick to the 10:00 AM checkout time. The housekeeper needs much more time to clean an entire house between guests.
8. Are linens available? Yes, the house is equipped with linen, towels, spices, start up paper products (to purchase more supplies, there is a grocery store in the community or off the island. You will want to bring your personal grooming products.
9. Can the house be viewed prior to commitment? Most certainly, as long as there are no guests there and we can agree on a mutual time.
10. What if I want to have a party? All parties must be approved. Neighbors are only too happy to report parties…
11. How do I gain entrance to the home? You will receive all info when you have booked the place.
12. Where do we park? The house has a private garage in back with a remote door opener. There is also parking on the street. Please avoid blocking mailboxes or mail will not be delivered.
1. Cancellation/Refund policy
a.Refunds are given in full if a cancellation is made within three days after booking and if there is a loss of property usage due to the fault of the owner. SORRY, No Refunds for acts of God.
b.Refunds are also given for cancellations after 3 days of your booking date and up to 120 days prior to your arrival, minus 50%. No cash refunds for partial payments (credits can be applied to future rentals ) Please allow up to two weeks for refunds.
c.Cancellations less than 120 days prior to arrival will not warrant a refund, but 50% of the payments can be applied to future rentals.
d.Credits must be used within one year from the date of cancellation or they will be forfeited.
e.Refunds are not given when a maintenance or repair problem occurs during your stay. We do strive to correct problems as soon as possible.
f.Discounts are not in effect on fees when credits are used or for partial payments.
2. Please no parties without permission neighbors are only too happy to report parties
3. Pet and smoke free environment
4. The owner reserves the right to change fees and policies at any time before a reservation has been confirmed.
5. Guests are held responsible for all damages and or missing items.
6. PARTIAL PAYMENT POLICY- as follows: Deposits can be made on 5 or more nights stays only. 50% down to reserve the dates and the remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Partial payments cannot be made if you receive any type of discounts. Failure to pay the final payment by the due date will result in the loss of your fees and reservation. We will attempt to contact you before cancellation.
Keywords: 2 level Townhouse- 2 BR suites, 1 den/bedroom
3 full baths / Sleeps up to 7
River Walk on the MS River-home is one block from the MS River. Civil Rights Museum,
River tours, Beale street, South Main Art District, Convention Center, The Orpheum and more are all near by. Graceland is 10.2
miles away. CONTACT AGENT FOR AVAILABILITY
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My standard rate
Feb 15 2014 - Apr 30 2014
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest|
2 night rentals & MAY-NOV-DEC
May 31 2014 - Dec 31 2014
|$5/person/nt after 2||$5.00 + Tax|
|Notes||NO CLEANING FEES....
MAY, NOV. AND DEC (PEAK MONTHS) $289./NIGHT PLUS ADM (15.95 % SAME AS HOTEL TAX) WILL APPLY. All other months the nightly rate is $269/night.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.