Vail Valley Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
These photos are of my one bedroom two bath condo I have at Townsend Place. It is very nice, and I know you will enjoy your stay there. Please call if you have a question on my calendar.
I have a person on call 24 hours a day to assist with any problems you may encounter. No Cleaning Fee Added, Tax is 10.99%, Direct Key Pick-Up, Keys Not Left 'Under the Mat'. Minimum Stay is 3 - 5 Nights.
Townsend Place at Beaver Creek is adjacent to the creek and only a short walk along its banks to the village. Ski directly to Chair #14, the Elkhorn Lift, or take the on demand free shuttle to the Strawberry Park or Centennial Lifts. Ski village-to-village between Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and/or Arrowhead and complete the day by skiing back to your Condo at Townsend Place, and enjoy the outdoor hot tub!
Reasons to Book With Us:
1. Check-in with a live person in Vail (keys not left under a mat)
2. We have a full-time local property manager, Vail Realty providing check-in, concierge,
maintenance, housekeeping and answering all your questions.
3. Free ski storage in Vail Village.
4. Secure payments are made through Vail Realty, a Real Estate agency licensed by the Colorado Real Estate Commission.
5. Guest Services include discount lift tickets, car rentals, ground transportation, ski rentals, and grocery delivery.
6. No extra add-on or cleaning fees
In addition to ski in/out, we offer maid service, ski storage, underground parking, outdoor hot tub, wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, complimentary resort transportation.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed