|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
ROMANTIC GETAWAY OR RELAXING RETREAT!
Stylishly furnished (Architecturally designed), water front, lake house with fabulous views of Shawnigan Lake in quiet Strathcona Bay. The perfect setting for either a relaxing or an active vacation or even perhaps a bit of both. You choose!
The Lake House:
* Sleeps one or two people.
* Professionally decorated and renovated 330 square foot studio style beach house with vaulted ceiling and lots of natural light.
* Magnificent lake and hill views through the 7 foot tall interior windows and from the open balcony.
* Full kitchen features an entertainment island/dining area.
* A very comfortably over sized LaZboy queen sleep sofa with an adjustable SlumberAir mattress to ensure you a good night's rest.
* 3 piece bathroom.
* Cable 20' TV, DVD/VHS player with movies, stereo with CD and tape player and MP3 player.
* Step out the sliding glass doors to the large furnished deck, perfect for in/outdoor living.
* Balcony steps lead down from the deck to grassed lawn, natural beach front and dock.
* Available for Late Spring, Summer and early Autumn seasons.
The dock is shared with our other Shawnigan Lake Vacation Rental property, 'Strathcona Cottage'.
Note: amenities and activities are located lower on the page of this website.
Keywords: Cottage, cabin, lake house, water front cottage, beach house
Sandy beaches, lake and ocean nearby. Float plane base with float plane tours, water equipment rentals, full boat services and licensed restaurant at the Marina, steps away, Close by Shawnigan Lake Village offers many services, shops, dining. There are three golf courses less than 45 minutes drive away, For sight seeing: Duncan, City of Totems, is 12 minutes north by car, Chemainus, City of Murals and dinner theatre, is only 40 minutes north by car. Victoria BC's provincial capital, and world famous Butchard Gardens are about 40 minutes south by car. Mill Bay is 5 minutes east by car for large shopping centre and ocean beaches. There are also several wineries in the area 'the Provence of Canada'.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$275|
|Notes||50% of total amount is due upon reservation and the remaining 50%, $50.00 cleaning fee and damage deposit is due 30 days before entrance. If nothing is damage to the cottage or its grounds, a full refund within 4 weeks after departure. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to your reservation date will result in a forfeited deposit if the property cannot be re-rented.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.