Lake Placid House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 11)
Lake Placid House Vacation Rental: Single Home - Affordable, Convenient, Comfortable.
* Five Minute Walk to Olympic Skating Venue and Ironman USA Starting and Transition Area. We are on the bicycle route. - SORRY, WE ARE BOOKED FOR IRONMAN 2014
* Located on Southeast side in the village of Lake Placid
* Convenient Access to Whiteface Ski Area, High Peaks, Wilderness, Great Fishing and World Class Golf
* Driveway Parking For Up To 4 Vehicles
* 5 Bedrooms Sleep up to 11 People, Four Queen Beds, Bunk with Full and Twin Bed.
* Linens and Pillows Provided
* Full Bath with tub and shower and two other baths with showers - Towels Included
* Full Kitchen - Dishes and Cookware Provided
* Wireless Internet, Two Cable TV's , DVD/VCR
NOTE: An additional cleaning fee is paid directly to cleaning personnel. The additional fee is $150 per stay. Our cleaning people will leave an envelope.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We stayed at Lake Placid house this spring and had a wonderful time. The house is
very comfortable and has been furnished with a loving touch, making our stay very
The house is a short walk from the Olympic Arena and main street. We're looking
forward to our return!"
Al & Pat Worthington
We are two families who enjoy the outdoors. We find the house to serve as a great base for our outdoor activities. Our house serves as a great base for hiking, kayaking, skiing, snowshoeing, etc. At the end of the day, its wonderful to walk a short distance to Main St. for dinner or drinks.
Our house is owned by two families who have vacationed in the adirondacks together for over 25 years. We enjoy hiking, backpacking, kayaking, skiing, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing. This house is a great base for all that the adirondacks has to offer.
Our house is very convenient to town and serves as a great base for summer and winter activities. Please feel free to contact us regarding your interests and activities.