Frisco Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bedroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6) all modern amenities
none. Listed prices apply
You found us!
The Sarenne is the nicest property at MountainSide. It has been fully remodeled and features ceiling fans, new windows, W/D in the unit, new furniture, nice linens/towels (beach towels too!). It is an end unit with a lot of natural light and you won't feel like you are walking into a cave.
The kitchen has granite counter tops, modern stainless steel appliances, a quiet dishwasher (allowing you to enjoy your time in the living room when in use) and plenty of utensils to make homemade meals or pack lunches for outdoors activities.
Beds are very comfortable (twin beds are x-long beds for taller people).
Added bonuses are W/D and boot dryers in the unit. You now can enjoy your days outdoors and wash and dry all your gear at night without having to waste time and money doing laundry elsewhere.
The deck is south facing and has a great view of the Ten Mile Range and Peak 1. (Gas Weber grill located on the deck).
The instant quote does not accurate quote my rates.
All rates are listed in the property description (scroll down) and are based on length of stay and season.
Please send an inquiry if you wish to receive AN ACCURATE RATE that will allow to compare our services to others offers you are receiving. Thank you.
This condo comes with a lot of extras: free parking space at Copper Mountain, free complimentary lift tickets to Loveland Ski Area, no cost in-unit laundry (W/D) and WIFI high speed internet in the condo.
This 2 bedroom + 2 bath condo is a premium unit. It is booking quickly so don't wait to make your reservation. We are accepting reservation for 2014/2015 ski season as well as Summer 2015.
We are proud to offer you a newly remodeled (from the studs out) and fully upgraded condo at MountainSide for your next vacation rental destination. This is THE ONLY fully remodeled 2 bedroom + 2 bath END UNIT in this complex. The appliances and amenities are modern and very functional.
This is a 2 bedroom 2 bath corner condo (869 sqf) located on the second floor (end unit) at the very quiet MountainSide Complex located in the Southern part of town.
The Complex was built 20 years ago but this unit looks and feels BRAND NEW. The MountainSide HOA does an outstanding job at maintaining the grounds, buildings and clubhouse, so you will feel that you are residing in a new complex.
Stay with us and take advantage of lower prices, a wonderfully well maintained and very enjoyable clubhouse (featuring an inside swimming pool, inside and outdoor hot-tubs, sauna and steam shower, racket ball court, tennis court (Summer only), a beautiful setting (facing the National Forest with no roads to cross and many trailheads to wander through on showshoes, xcountry skis or hiking shoes) without compromising on the comfort and the amenities.
This condo is managed directly by us, the owners. We make sure that your condo is ready for your stay. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have before, during or after your stay. We provide information regarding ski resorts, activities to do in the area, tips for discounted tickets to ski resorts and other attractions, etc...
The living room has a lot of comfortable seating options. Dining table seats 4. Bar seats 6.
Sleeping arrangement is as follows:
1) the master bedroom sleeps 2 (queen-size bed)
2) the second bedroom sleeps 2 (extra long twin beds)
3) Additional sleeping options are as follows: queen sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress (sleeps up to 2); foldable twin size bed (sleeps 1).
All mattresses are organic with a plush/firm feel (no springs!)
Main features to help you make your decision include:
- new flooring throughout (carpet in the bedrooms, floor tiles and rugs everywhere else);
- new energy saving windows throughout;
- wood fireplace and firewood provided;
- new comfortable and very functional furniture;
- new stainless appliances (automatic ice maker, glass-top cooking range, very quiet dishwasher);
- granite countertop in kitchen;
- handheld showerhead in master bath; Dual flush Toto toilet.
- New pine doors, trims, wall and ceiling texture;
- Ceiling fan in living room for warm summer nights;
- Nice clean, fresh towels; Supima linens and duvet covers
- WIFI high speed internet available exclusively to your unit.
- boot dryers to keep your gear dry after each day spent outdoors.
- Washer/dryer in the unit for your daily personal laundry.
- flatscreen TVs + DVD players in all rooms
- keyless entry system to come and go (no need to keep track of keys).
Our rates are comprehensive. We don't charge a cleaning fee and the condo is well stocked with the following:
- new plush bath and hand towels. (laundry of one set/guest is included in the occupancy rate. You may use and launder as many others as you wish at no charge.
- beach towels for clubhouse use
-nice supima linens for all registered guests
-paper/cleaning products + startup kit to get you started (no need to go shopping for these items prior to moving in).
We accept seasonal winter rentals (from November until April) as follows:
$3,000.00/month for 6 consecutive months
$3,200.00/month for 5 consecutive months
$3,400.00/month for 4 consecutive months
$3,600.00/month for 3 consecutive months
$4,000.00/month for 2 consecutive months
Minimum 2 months.
Lodging/sales tax is waived for all seasonal winter rentals. 2 cleaning/30 day period are also included.
Please like us on Facebook to receives news of 'specials': Mountainsidecondos
Keywords: MountainSide Condo, remodeled, upgraded, national forest, quiet
Keywords: Condominium, view, quiet, mountain, space, mountain, modern, remodeled
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
I grew up in France and discovered Frisco in 2001. Shortly thereafter, I purchased my first property there and have enjoyed it tremendously. I hope that you will enjoy this part of the world as much as I do.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2008
Why The Owner chose Frisco
The MountainSide condominium complex is a very sought-after complex in Summit County. The clubhouse was completely remodeled a few years ago and is very well maintained and cleaned on a daily basis.
Clubhouse amenities include a pool, inside and outside hottubs, a racquetball court, a sauna, a steam room, locker rooms are fully equipped with warm showers.
The complex faces the National Forest and borders the bike path. It is located a walk way from Main Street (5 blocks) in a quiet location. Great for families with children, active people who enjoy the outdoors or retirees looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy the views.
What makes this condo unique
- Free WIFI high speed internet is available in the unit.
- The national forest and the bike paths are located across the complex with no streets to cross.
- Assigned underground parking space and plenty of free and easy to find parking spaces around.
- Well kept complex grounds
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have stayed in other units at MountainSide in the past, but this is by far one of the best we have stayed in. The view is completely open to the mountains and the condo has just been remodeled with new/comfortable mattresses, bedding, and flooring. It was very clean upon arrival and we thank the owner for being so helpful but most importantly answer any questions in a very timely manner. We will be back!