Two hundred and twenty feet of gorgeous waterfront with nothing but trees across the river!! Leads into a 10,500 acre lake!
RUSTIC ROCK RIVER VACATION HOME on a private acre of manicured land with many large oak shade trees, a large wooden playset and fort for the kids. The riverside of the house is all windows for a spectacular view. The walk to the water & private pier's just 75 feet away with no stairs. Take a 15 min. boat ride to the Rock River, which flows into Lake Koshkonong, a 10,500 acre lake, and enjoy several great restaurants / bars with live music along the way. And the river is perfect for boating, tubing and skiing too. This home can comfortably accomodate two families or extended family or friend reunions. *Available any season ALL YEAR ROUND: rent weekly, or partial weeks, weekends, long weekends, & holidays.
There is plenty of room for activities ranging from volleyball to campfire's to touch football. Of course you can also participate in any water activities from swimming, fishing, to water skiing, tubing or wave runners. Tie your boat to the private pier or Owner offers a pontoon boat for rent
The newly renovated home has a brand new kitchen with seating for 12, first floor bathroom, a large two story family room with stone fireplace and a recreation room complete with ping pong, air hockey and foosball. The décor is a contemporary version of a rustic cabin providing comfort with good lighting and all the comforts of home - away from home.
Others may offer you a modest cabin for rent - we offer a 2800 square foot family home in a beautiful, natural setting on 220 feet of waterfront with a private pier.
PLEASE CLICK ON 'EMAIL OWNER' to inquire. See photos on this web page w/notes next to each picture with more descriptions. For smaller groups 2-10 Guests, visit our other Lake Koshkonong *Listing at: VRBO.COM/395769 on 600' shoreline Maple Beach in Edgerton, Wisconsin.
7 BEDROOMS TOTAL: includes 19 BEDS & 2 CRIBS
BEDS: 3 KING 4 QUEEN 3 FULL 9 TWIN
SOFAS: 1 SLEEPER SOFA, & 2 FULL LENGTH SOFAS
2 Bedrooms on the first level, main floor: KING, QUEEN, TW
4 Bedrooms & 1 loft room on the second level: 2 K, 3 Q, 7 T, 2 Cribs
1 bedroom downstairs FULL/TW bunks + extra room here & throughout for sleeping bags
2 SETS WASHERS & DRYERS downstairs
GAME ROOM w/PING PONG, FOOSBALL, AIR HOCKEY, T.V.
3 FULL BATHROOMS TOTAL: one bathroom on each level, main bathroom has separate shower & unique claw foot soaker tub w/hand sprayer
Keywords: House on the River
Owners, Elyse & Jim Osborne purchased the home for fun family vacations on the ROCK RIVER & Lake Koshkonong! Enthusiasm spread from family, friends, co-workers! With so much interest it was decided to offer it as a vacation rental home for all to enjoy! Meeting new guests & returning guests make it so rewarding! Income helps continually improve the home, the grounds and all its amenities! Designed, Built & Furnished w/ quality!
One of the largest waterfronts around at 220' with a great view, lots of mature oak shade tree and access to 6 miles of Rock River perfect for All Water Sports! River leads to one of the largest lakes in WI. Lake Koshkonong! Anchor Inn Restaurant & several others make a fun progressive dining adventure! This Sprawling Large home in Edgerton, Wisconsin offer a comfortable setting in a charming town, with lots of restaurants, supper clubs, shops to drive & boat to! Best attraction is the Rock River & Lake Koshkonong, so many local activities with plenty to do All Year Through . . . on land & water! *See Rock Aqua J's Water Ski Show! Historical Home town of Author Sterling North (Rascal) Visit *Anchor Inn Restaurant 'Rockin the Rock River!' Live Music on unique floating band shelter; Outstanding food, drinks, service, atmosphere! Perfect for boating (we offer Pontoon Boats) tubing, swimming, wave runners, Water sports, Fishing, relaxing, camp fires, biking, hiking, shopping, dining, even camping bring a tent! Winter activities, abundant snowmobile & ice fishing galore too!
Almost an acre of Gorgeous Waterfront Property, this sprawling home offers rustic Wisconsin charm with all the comforts of a contemporary home. Stunning views, lots of space w/ 19 beds, 3 full bathrooms (one on each level), large playground & riding toys! Jump off the 45' pier / collect tiny sea shells on this beachfront property! Local Central Park & Edgerton Pool, Palmer Park & Pool, and famous Ski Show in Janesville!
FEATURED UNIQUE RESTAURANTS & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS:
- Anchor Inn Restaurant, rte 59 Edgerton, *Live Entertainment on floating band shelter w/ outstanding food & drinks! Recognized for lively atmosphere on the shore overlooking the River & Lake. Try their amazing sandwiches, salads, cheese curds, drinks & filled w/cheese, veggies, & topped w/mini brat on their Bloody Mary’s! Festive atmosphere for adults & children w/Playground!
- Lake House Inn, Edgerton. Be seated by historical stone fireplace for delicious beef, fish, broasted chicken, home made coleslaw, potato skins w/ all the dipping sauces!
- Dockside Dine inside or out on the shore with Tasty menu & live bands Fri & Sat
- Beach Club: Eat in or out on the beach. Live Entertainment outside. Fire pit. Very kid friendly play ground, & swimming w/activities on the beach, bring sand toys, moonwalk . . . gorgeous sunsets! Tie up our / or your Pontoon / Boat for some great food & fun!
- Blue Gillies: Enjoy Lemon Pancakes & fresh Blue Gill breakfast, or lunch w/add’l omelets & options rte 59 Edgerton, Next to Rock River Marina, Anchor Inn, Culver’s
- Wisconsin Wine & Cheese Chalet Edgerton, rte 59, Serving *Free Samples Unique Wines & Cheese Open Daily 10am - 4pm *An absolute must! Try chocolate cheese, bacon dill jalapeño tomato & many more!
- World’s Largest Culver’s: Dine in or out for excellent views with tasty food! rte 59 Edgerton
- Norm’s HideAway: Outstanding food, drinks, desert Huge portion ice cream! Fun atmosphere inside & outside w/ live music! Nautical Sports Bar w/ lively atmosphere . . . boat or drive to its a really fun destination!
- Buckhorn Supper Club: Known for good food & Wisconsin charm, dine inside or out on the Lake patio!
- Edgerton Inn Restaurant, rte 51 west on Indianford towards the gorgeous Rock River Dam to this tiny home made breakfast spot for eggs & biscuits & gravy, bring: Fishing poles, Pontoon Boat, Hiking Shoes or Bikes
- Railway Express Restaurant: Amazing food in charming train station cafe! Absolute must for coffee, shakes, breakfast, lunch!
- Two Brother’s Restaurant / Sports Bar: Outstanding Friday Fish! Lunch / Dinner / Drinks - indoor w/ seasonal garden seating
- Ray’s Family Restaurant: Great food, portions, & value for breakfast, lunch, or dinner & desserts anytime! Tasty, tons of choices, comfortable, friendly! Across from Piggly Wiggly Grocery & Family Dollar rte 51 north Edgerton
- Kwik Trip Edgerton rte 51 n.: For a Quick hot meal anytime! Also large assortment of great value food & drinks when you are on the go. Hot soups, chili, brats, hot dogs, egg rolls, veggies & dip, salads, fruit, hot & cold drinks
- Edgerton Swimming Pool rte 51 n: Local pool for $5 per person fun for the afternoon multiple pools & *Central Park playground & skate park next door! Large playground! You can bring food to pik-nik at the park!
- Palmer Park & Swimming Pool Janesville, Free & bring lunch & snacks, perfect for families & children will enjoy!
- Fat Boys Ribs: Barbecue, sandwiches, take out on rte 51 n. Adorable w/ penny candy to choose from their fishing boat!
- Rock Aqua Jay Water Ski Show Janesville: Performances & practice twice a week *Multi Award Winning Show! Seasonal in Summer!
- Skelly’s Farm Janesville: Huge Slide! Incredible Mazes! apples, pumpkins, cider, rides . . . Variety of Seasonal Events & Halloween Fun!
- Piggly Wiggly Grocery on 51n. Edgerton. Great beer & wine selection, pre made salads & food; near dollar store, a 8 min drive
Discover several excellent restaurants, supper clubs & pubs within minutes by driving or boating to this outstanding Wisconsin Vacation! . . Relax on the shore at home, enjoying plenty of fire wood provided for your bon fires!
Enjoy over 220’ of shoreline perfect for *seasonal swimming, boating, fishing, & all water sports & snow sports, sledding, tubing, ice skating, Ice fishing, biking, nature hikes, photography, relaxing on the ROCK RIVER & LAKE KOSHKONONG, WISCONSIN
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Memorial Day-Labor Day
May 23 2014 - Sep 2 2014
3rd,4th nt for long weekend
May 24 2014 - May 24 2014
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
|Payment Terms are 50% Check or Money Order with contract, and remaining 50% Check or Money Order is due 60 days in advance of rental. Larger groups may require refundable security check.|
|Summer Season Rental: Memorial Day-Labor Day is Weekly Fri-Fri
Non Summer Season Rental: Labor Day-Memorial Day 2 Night Minimum Weekends/Week days
Optional Pontoon Rental Red Suncruiser 12 seats & incl. vests: $375/day or $1,500/ wk incl. unlimited use, 1st gas tank! @RR Marina
Dog Fee is $20/ Dog/ night NO Cats
$200 upcharge for Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.