Alamo Square Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
Enjoy your time in San Francisco and stay with us in a conveniently located studio apartment with full kitchen near world famous Alamo Square and the painted ladies!
This renovated spacious studio apartment (650 sq) is in a 1900s Victorian house with a queen bed and bathroom. It sleeps two people, but we will be happy to provide a crib for a small child.
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Eco Friendly cleaning products
- 30 minutes from San Francisco Airport
- 15 minutes from downtown by bus
- Located 1 block away from Alamo Square Park (beautiful view of the city, playground for kids)
- Access to garden
A private entrance gives you privacy, and the walls are adorned with art by local artists.
We speak English, francais y tambien espanol. For your convenience, you may pay in US dollars or Euros.
If you are coming from an international flight, ask about our 'Welcome Basket': fresh organic fruits and treats to welcome you.
- Complementary bottle of Californian Wine for stay over 1 week
- Telephone with free local calls
- Luxurious Amenities, including IHome
- Prime Location
- High chair and crib available upon request
- Unlimited Netflix Movie Box (Selection of 100 videos)
You can walk everywhere: our walk score is 92 out of 100: http://www.walkscore.com/score/1475-mcallister-st-san-francisco-ca-94115
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Peggy D.
I loved the studio the first day I saw it, and I hope you will like it as well.
Peggy D. purchased this studio in 2006
Why Peggy D. chose Alamo Square
We loved the location, very central to everything yet part of the local community. It is 1 block from Alamo Square, such a beautiful park with the Painted Ladies
What makes this studio unique
Being part of the local community while you have quick access to a lot ot touristic areas