|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
WELCOME TO SPLASH 1401 EAST!
We purchased this spacious condo at the beach, a few years ago, so that we could have a home away from home. We selected 1401 East because it is spacious and comfortable with great views of the beach and the gulf from just about every bedroom. Each year we try and improve our condo to make it the most desirable in Splash. This year we added beautiful tile floors in the main living areas, new living room furniture, lots of new décor items, flat screen TVs, a new dishwasher and washer/dryer. We’ve also freshened up the beds with new linens.
Our condo is a three bedroom, three bath, beach residence that sleeps up to 10 comfortably because of the large living area in every room. One thing you’ll notice right away is the spectacular view of the world’s most beautiful beach from every room. And, each bedroom has its own balcony!
We like to bring our binoculars along when we come so that we can enjoy our morning coffee while watching the dolphins playing in the gulf. Sometimes it seems like they are close enough to touch. Since we spend time here ourselves, we make sure that this condo is decorated for maximum comfort. We want to create a feel of home at the beach for us as well as for our guests. We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment:
HERE ARE SOME MORE INTERESTING FEATURES OF OUR BEACH HOME:
• Electronic lock so no keys to worry about
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you are in town
• Over 1700 Square Feet of Living Space on the 14th floor
• 150+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room with NEW Queen Sleeper Sofa comfortably seats 5
• Living Room includes a 42” Flat screen TV
• Dining Area seats 6 and the Kitchen Bar seats 3
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes NEW dishwasher , microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a 36” Flat screen TV, and gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a garden tub and separate shower and double vanity
• Second Master Bedroom (lockout) has a KING bed and a 32” Flatscreen TV and its own kitchenette
• Third Bedroom has a QUEEN OVER QUEEN BUNK and a 32” Flatscreen TV
• The Second Bedroom and Third Bedroom each have its own bath with a combination of tub/shower
• Wireless internet access throughout the residence
• NEW Washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Splash 1401 East because it offers us a location that is near Pier Park but far enough away so that we don’t get caught up in the beach traffic. Plus, Splash is the most popular family resort in Panama City Beach. We think you will agree that Splash 1401 East can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family will enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call or send us an email as soon as you can.
More about Splash:
Splash is a condominium resort built in 2005 with a variety of very nice features:
• Parking garage so that your car stays protected from the elements
• 400+ feet of white sand private beach frontage with easy access
• Two covered heated pools
• Kiddie Splash pool
• Lazy River
• Interactive waterpark with waterslides, waterfall and more
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Island style beach bar and grill
• Gulf view fitness center with treadmills, weights and bikes
Splash offers you everything you need for an unforgettable family vacation experience!
Note: Each Splash guest is required to register at the front desk and pay a $20.00 registration fee for use of the Splash amenities. You will be able to pick up your wristbands and parking passes when you register.
This was our first trip to florida so we really werent sure what to expect. Me and my family stayed at the Splash condo for 1 week and we loved it, the condo was super clean and the views were amazing. There is everything you need in this condo so we actually overpacked but will know better next time. We definetly plan on coming back next year. The pictures actually dont do it justice. It was more than i even expected and would recommend it to friends also. There are so many activities that are right in the area its very convienent. There was plenty of room in the pools and on the beach, as we were worried since it was during spring break but we really werent affected by that. Cant wait to plan my next trip :)
Our first visit to Florida, and an apartment with views to die for. the photos give an idea, the reality is even better. Comfort was total, all possible facilities were there, and we especially appreciated the extra space in each bedroom when family and friends came to join us. Splash is a well run condo and the standard of cleanliness and general maintenance in the apartment was very high. The owners use it themselves and this means the choice of decor is more personal and homelike, and they keep a watchful eye on standards. We enjoyed the great variety of restaurants and shops close by and the range of excursions ranging from boat trips and water sports to country parks and nearby lakes, villages and towns. We would strongly recommend this property to a friend or relative.
Stayed at this condo for about a week and it was more than comfortable, clean with gorgeous views. Each bedroom has its own balcony with amazing beach view/sunsets/sunrise. The kitchen has many utilities that are useful for daily use and also has a washing/drying machine. Children friendly place with kiddie pools, jacuzzi and little water park with slides for kids. The staff is super friendly and is always available to help regardless of time.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.