Thank you for visiting our countryside villa! We have opened our vacation home to travelers since 1998.
- Directly managed by family owner: Talk with one of us either in the US or in Italy.
- Private: You rent the whole villa, undivided, independent, with no other buildings on its grounds.
- Wonderful oak trees and mature landscaping.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet connection.
- Central heating for year-round comfortable stays.
- Unbeatable rates for a beautiful and spacious villa (3,500 sq ft).
- Nightly rate for up to 6 people: $300;
Each additional person after the first 6, $40/night. Maximum number of guests: 8
• We also offer all inclusive, private guided TOURS from our two villas north of Rome, Tuscany/Umbria border: Please refer to our site at leterrae . com
- Ideally and centrally located near Orte, with easy access to the main Italian North-South railroad and the main Autostrada highway, a unique and enviable location which permits to travel to most every part of Italy in short time. Perfect to visit Northern Latium, Umbria and Tuscany.
- Visit the most important Renaissance Gardens, Etruscan and Roman Sites, Tufa Cliff Hill Towns, Hot Springs and Volcanic Lakes within 20 min to 1 hr drive from our villa.
If you are looking for an accommodation in the CITY of ROME, also see our APARTMENT: property #345043 on HomeAway
The Villa: On three + levels, comfortably accommodates 8 people, but is wonderfully spacious for a couple.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. An outdoor traditional wood oven to cook pizza and other typical dishes from the area. On the second floor a living area with fireplace opens up onto covered terraces all around facing the landscape; two sofas, one converts to double bed. One half bathroom. The third floor has three bedrooms: a master suite with king-size bed and en suite bathroom with tub, one room with double bed (or two twins, depending of the guests preference), one room with small double bed (European size), and a bathroom with shower. On the property there is a beautiful centuries old oak, among the largest ones in the area. Under the oak tree a swing and a large table for outdoor dining.
The Surroundings: Ideal to visit Umbria, Northern Latium and Tuscany. Less than one hour from Rome, two from Florence.
Several small hill towns (stores, post offices, restaurants) in a range of 1 to few miles - Four of the most renown Italian Renaissance Gardens within a radius of 15 miles; Rail station on the main Rome-Florence route: 5.7 miles; Autostrada: 6.2 miles; Thermal olympic-size pool: 5 miles.
“Ciao,You're Family !”
If you've ever dreamed of the perfect Italian villa you owe it to yourself to stay at Le Terrae.
Picture a quaint but beautifully cared for home with flowers (yes even in December) at every turn. Imagine walking up the path to the rounded doorway that leads to a remarkably spacious and beautifully furnished interior.
Want romance and intimacy? Sit in front of the upstairs fireplace or peer out the master bedroom window overlooking the Italian countryside.
Want plenty of room for extended family (we had 8) sit around the spacious downstairs kitchen table. Plus there are comfortable sitting areas all over the house if you'd like to just sit quietly and read a book.
Want convenience? The driveway leads directly to the downstairs kitchen entrance and shopping is close by. Be sure to ask for suggestions when you arrive and don't miss the fun of going to the butcher shop.
Rome is an hour's ride to the south and the beautiful walled cities (Siena, Assisi, Todi, Spoleto, and more) of Umbria and Tuscany are easy day trips. Florence is about 2 1/2 hours and even the world's oldest independent republic, San Marino, is do-able in a day.
Want a picturesque village to get a quick snack, or an incredible meal? Vasanello is five minutes away.
Want to be greeted warmly? Anna will treat you like you are part of her family.
Central location, near the hill town of Orte:
- Less than an hour from Rome - border of Umbria and Northern Lazio and Tuscany.
- Extremely well connected:
1/2 an hour to one hour distance from Rome by train or private car;
Within 1 hour from Spoleto, Orvieto, Assisi, Perugia, Todi, Viterbo, Civita di Bagnoregio, Tarquinia, Bolsena and Vico lakes and the Argentario beaches.
2 hours from Florence.
- For further information please visit our site: www.leterrae.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 28 2013 - Oct 28 2014
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300.00|
|Notes||Weekly cost for up to 4 people: $1500, all included.
A daily fee of $40 per additional person, after the first 4, is applied. Maximum number of guests: 8
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: