Puerto del Carmen Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedroom, one bathroom apartment with large private terrace
Suite 16 is a privately owned, newly refurbished (2013) apartment situated within the exclusive complex of Lago Verde. It is a quiet central location above the picturesque harbour in the old town. There are spectacular panoramic sea views from the terrace and living accommodation. The complex has a large seasonally heated pool with attractive sunbathing terraces and snack bar with excellent hosts and food.
A few minutes away you will find superb fish restaurants, bars and shops. The nearest beaches are 15 minutes walk away.
About the apartment:
• Beautifully and stylishly furnished.
• Utility area with washing machine.
• 1 double and 1 twin.
• Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with granite worktops, cooker, hob, fridge and microwave with a breakfast bar and four stools with sea views.
• Attractive, comfortable lounge with views to Fuerteventura Island with two large sofas.
• 40 inch flatscreen Smart TV, with Sky satellite package and DVD player. A selection of DVDs are available in the apartment. There is also a CD player with Ipod docking station and again CDs are available. Wifi has recently been installed in the apartment and is also available in the bar area.
Private covered and open terrace areas with table, chairs, sunloungers and umbrella.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Jackie Bennett
We have been visiting Lanzarote for over 15 years and love this area and, specifically, this complex. We love to visit year round and do a lot of scuba-diving as there are numerous diving schools and sites all over the Island.
Jackie Bennett purchased this apartment in 2012
Why Jackie Bennett chose Puerto del Carmen
The views from the apartment speak for themselves. When we walk through the door and see the beautiful sea views we always feel relaxed. We love sitting on the terrace in the evening sipping a glass of wine and watching the lights of the Old Town harbour come to life. As a large part of the terrace is covered, even when it rains (and it does occasionally!) you can still sit outside, and if it is a bit chilly there are throws in the cupboard for a little extra warmth!
What makes this apartment unique
Lago Verde apartments are in a quiet area but with excellent facilities a short walk away. Restaurant La Bamba is a favourite as well as Marios for what we consider to be the best pizzas on the island. The harbour area, 10 minutes downhill walk, has more of a 'local' feel with plenty of restaurants. However for more excitement there is 'The Strip' with bars, restaurants and late night clubs. We always find time for a night out at Ruta 66 for cocktails and dancing. Taxis in PdC are numerous and cheap.