Bright, fully renovated studio, in the heart of Paris, in the Marais neighbourhood, a few steps from the Hotel de Ville, the place des Vosges, the Ilhe Saint-Louis and Notre Dame.
The studio faces both north and south, it is located on the rue du Trésor, on the 6th floor of the Haussmann building. It enjoys a unique location on the Parisian rooftops.
Comfortable studio with parquet floors in every room, it includes:
- An independent kitchen equipped with two ceramic plates, extraction hood, oven, microwave, toaster, Nespresso machine, kettle, fridge, separate freezer, washing machine and dryer.
- The lounge consists of a leather convertible corner sofa with quality materials for a comfortable sleep (140 x 190). A convertible dining table for 4/6 people, coffee table, a breakfast table for quick meals, a 138cm 3D LED TV with an integrated camera so you can talk to your loved ones via Skype, an HD digital box with high speed Wi-Fi, storage space and a cabinet for shoes.
- The bathroom includes a vanity, a shower and a toilet. It also has a compact and practical wall dryer, very discrete. You will also find a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board.
Included in the price:
- Cleaning upon departure,
-The linen and towels (sheets, towels)
- Less than 50 meters from the underground lines n° 1, 11 and 7,
- Less than 15 min. walking or an underground station from the Paris central station Chatelet/ les Halles, RER A, B and 5 underground lines),
- Several nearby the Vélib station and the Da Vinci Park,
- The great BHV shopping centre and Rivoli street are less than five minutes away,
-Many of the shops open until late on Sundays.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.