Queenstown House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Imagine relaxing in your own outdoor spa pool/jacuzzi while enjoying a glass of local wine and admiring the stunning views on offer. Spaview is the perfect place to stay while in Queenstown. Brand new, spacious and beautifully furnished - you are sure to love every minute.
Spaview provides accommodation for up to 10 people. Our aim is to provide you with those little extras that go a long way to ensure you have a truely memorable experience and find it hard to leave. We will meet you at Spaview on your arrival to show you around. Spaview is fully serviced and we can also arrange anything else for you, from having your groceries stocked, to babysitters through to arranging your own personal chef for the evening.
Features of Spaview include an eight person luxury spa pool nestled into the mountainside, 2 lounge areas, free Wireless Broadband Internet access, fabulous indoor and outdoor living and floor to ceiling feature windows to capture the stunning views.
* Beautifully designed living space set on three levels.
* Large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
* Large gas fire and full underfloor heating.
* Furnished with contemporary pieces chosen with comfort and style in mind.
* Latest technology surround sound home theatre system extending outside to patio and spa pool areas.
* 2 large screen LCD TV's and DVD. Sky digital cable television including all movie and sports channels.
* Dining setting for 10.
* Large fully fitted kitchen with all appliances selected for style and ease of use.
* Console desk with phone and broadband internet access port.
* Guest toilet and fully fitted laundry.
* Balcony and large outdoor patio area.
* Double garage with remote control door opener and ski drying cupboard.
* 5 stunning bedrooms to choose from.
* Master bedroom with King bed.
* Bedroom 2 with Queen bed.
* Bedroom 3 with Queen bed.
* Bedroom 4 with Double bed.
* Bedroom 5 x2 Single beds
* Electric blankets and clock radio in each bedroom.
* Fully serviced with towels, linen, bathrobes and essential toiletries.
* 2 double walk-in shower rooms and 1 single shower.
* Large luxurious bath with piped ceiling music.
* Tastefully fitted with ceramic tiles and granite vanities.
* Heated towel rails.
* Hairdryer in each bathroom.
The spa pool:
* Relax in your own huge 1600 litre luxury spa pool.
* Seating 8 people each with padded head rest.
* 36 jets to soothe aches and pains.
* Located high above the property for picture perfect views.
* Outdoor stereo system to enjoy whilst in the spa.
* Bathrobes provided.
Keywords: Holiday House
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
We live in beautiful New Zealand and we invite you to stay at one of our holiday homes/vacation rental property we have in Queenstown in the South Island .
We have 5 children and we love to promote our great Country to visitors.
Andrew & Jenny Mitchem
Check out our website at spaview.co.nz for full details and videos on each property
Queenstown is possibly the most stunning place on Earth. It is an amazing place to visit and one day when our children have grown up and left home, we hope that it will be our home .
You also have the benefit when making your booking of dealing directly with the owner rather than with a property manager.
Everyone who has stayed has fallen in love with the property and the stunning views.