|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Welcome to our home away from home. This remodeled two bedroom, two bathroom condominium sleeps 6 comfortably and is newly furnished with a western flare. Located in lush, scenic East Vail, just 3.5 miles from Vail Village. Our condominium is conveniently located near the only grocery/liquor stores in East Vail. The convenience of being just minutes from the Vail ski area, steps from the free bus and just off the East Vail exit of I-70 make this an ideal location for your Vail, Colorado vacation. Privately owned and managed by locals that want you to enjoy Colorado and the Vail Valley as much as we do.
Additional Amenities and Policies: A fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top. Parking close to the front door. Pool and courtyard views from Private Deck. Breakfast bar with additional seating. Bed and bath linens, basic paper goods, soaps and basic cleaning supplies are provided. Towel exchanges and mid stay cleaning can be arranged for an extra fee.
A $200 security deposit is required at time of reservation and refunded no more than 3-4 weeks after your departure. The rental amount is due 30 days prior to your arrival. A 10% discount on bookings of 7 or more nights. An 8.4% sales tax is not included in the pricing.
AThree Night Minnimum Stay is Required.
Since July of '03 we have had a number of guests stay at our condo. Here are some of the comments taken from our guestbook that we keep in our condo:
- July 4, 2003 Thank you for a wonderful weekend at your condo! The accomodations are great!
- January 19, 2004 Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. We had a wonderful time staying in your condo. We love the Western decor. We really appreciate all of the advice and thorough instructions you left for us. We will be sure to tell our friends about your place and we will definately be back to stay
- February 21, 2004 Your place is wonderful as is Vail. As a Brit who lives in Chicago, I will be back.
- Also February 21, 2004 We were lucky to have found such a beautiful place on such short notice.
- also on Feb 21, 2004 What a wonderful place you have, We have all been admiring your interior design skills. We're trying to work out when we could come back this year!
- May 13, 2004 Your home is so comfortable. We really felt at home. We especially enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi in the snow. We look forward to returning.
- June 23, 2004 We had a wonderful stay. It was beautiful and you had everything here we could want. We appreciate your thoughtful attention to detail, beautiful amenities, and your gracious hospitality. Everything made us feel very woelcome.
- July 3 We had a great 4th of July weekend! Your condo is great. Every time we needed something it was here.
- December 21, 2004 Thank you for a great place for our family to celebrate Christmas. Santa was good to all of us. The decor, location, the Christmas tree were fabulous. Hope we can come back again.
- February 19, 2005 Thanks for sharing your wonderful condo with us. We had a great stay! This was a great place to relax with friends after seven days of skiing. Thanks also for the wine, a nice touch.
- March 20, 2005 We cannot say thank you enough for sharing your beautiful condo with us. All of the personal touches made our stay the best of the five times we have been in Vail! Your condo provided the perfect setting for us to relax with friends. We loved it. We will be back.
- February 18, 2006 We had a great week of skiing... snow and then lots of sun. Very comfortable at the condo.
- March 20, 2006 Thank you very much for sharing your condo with us. The comfort level went way past our expectations. We could not believe how completely furnished this condo was. Your hospitality
Our family of 4 stayed in this unit for spring break. The unit was wonderful! Very cozy but plenty of space for us, great updates and furnishings. Beds were extremely comfortable! Lots of extras to make the stay special including super plush comfortable robes and flip flops for the hot tube just a few steps away. Extremely convenient to the shuttle, grocery and liquor store. Owner was even going to throw in a free night when our trip was delayed due to flight cancellation! Super nice person and great accommodations!
Very comfortable and cozy accommodations for a reasonable price. The owner Todd was in communication through email and phone for everything we needed. Super convenient location for skiing at Vail. Food and liquor store is 2 minute walk and the free shuttle was great. Kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to get through the 3 night stay and toiletries and linens provided was a plus. I hope to be able to take advantage of this property the next time I visit!
My wife and I have stayed here for two separate ski vacations and will come back next year as well. This year, we were snowed in on the morning of checkout and could not get to the airport. We were frantic because all of our travel plans were cancelled. The owner (Todd) was in Vail for the weekend and was staying in his condo with friends after we checked out. Although we had never met previously, he actually invited us to STAY WITH THEM in the condo and told us we were welcome to join them for grilled steaks!
We ended up finding another place in East Vail and got a bonus awesome ski day after 9" of fresh powder, but the fact that they were willing to take us in to help us out will never be forgotten.
Oh, and by the way, VAIL ROCKS!
Definitely stay here. The owners are very sweet and the condo is in the perfect location. The condo is only a 2min walk from a bus to the mountain and the bus ride is not far at all. If you stay here you will totally be happy with your purchase.
I just got back from a long weekend at this condo and it was so great! This place is perfect for two couples looking for a fun vacation. Most condos I looked at didn't have two queen beds so this really was a good find. The condo is a quick free shuttle ride to Vail Village. We took the shuttle for two days of skiing and also to go out in the town at night. The area that the condo is in has a nice pool and hot tub, plus a little grocery store if you need to pick anything up. It makes it very easy to cook at home. If the weather had been a bit warmer we would have taken advantage of the balcony and grill, maybe next time!
Patty was also very helpful with getting us any information that we needed and the condo was very clean and cozy. If you are looking for a getaway for 2 couples to enjoy the mountain and nearby Vail Village I highly recommend this place!
I stayed here for three nights in early February. The property is very comfortable and nicely decorated. The photos are accurate. There are ski racks and boot trays right next to the door. There are also a number of wicker storage baskets tucked into built-in shelves that are convenient for storing any number of things that otherwise may be scattered hither and yon.
The location is convenient to the East Vail shuttle, although it isn't obvious at first how to walk from the condo to the shuttle stop. Don't walk out the same way that you drove in or you'll do a lot of unnecessary walking. You have to go out the back of the building and walk past the pool. That takes you out the front of the Pitkin Creek complex. The shuttle stop is a short walk to the west. It's easy. And the shuttle stop is a big building with a porch in case you need to stand out of the wind.
The beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and pillows. Don't worry about the proximity to I-70. We rarely noticed any noise from the highway. I'm a light sleeper and it never affected me. The bedrooms have 6 drawer dressers and big closets with plenty of hangers.
We didn't use the convertible bed so I can't review it, but the sofa and the rest of the living room were cozy and comfortable after a hard day skiing. Normally we wouldn't watch TV on a ski trip but this was Super Bowl Sunday. The big flat screen and the DVR were fantastic. They do get the high definition channels but you have to make sure you select them. Some stations have both the low def and high def versions available. (This is a silly Comcast thing.) Just go to the menu and select the option to show just the HD channels. That way you won't select the low def channel by mistake. We watched a few minutes of the Super Bowl in low definition before we figured out our mistake.
The kitchen and dining room and well appointed, functional, and efficient. The coffee maker works well and makes good coffee. (Hey. This is important stuff.) The dining room table is big and the chairs have cushy seats and high backs.
The property owner was responsive and very friendly. There was no problem throughout the whole process.
This condo is a great value. I plan to go back.
Leave your car behind and ride the free transportation to the lift in the winter. In the summer you can also ride the Vail bike path which passes our Pitkin Creek condominium complex to Vail Village, Vail pass, Copper Mountain or all the way to Avon and Beaver Creek. Enjoy hiking in the Eagle's Nest Wildernest area only one half mile away. Renowned fishing on the Eagle river is just across the street, Nordic and downhill skiing are just minutes away.
Other Activities: Cross Country Skiing, Volleyball, Picnicking, Out door Concerts, Rock/ice Climbing, Snow Boarding, Camping, Canoeing, sledding, snow shoeing, snow mobiling.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 19 2015 - Oct 15 2015
4 night minimum stay
Oct 16 2015 - Nov 24 2015
4 night minimum stay
Nov 25 2015 - Nov 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
|Notes||Rates are reduced by 10% for stays 7 nights or more.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.