Vail Condo Rental Photos and Description
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
Welcome to our home away from home. This recently remodeled two bedroom, two bathroom condominium sleeps 6 comfortably and is newly furnished with a western flare. Located in lush, scenic East Vail, just 3.5 miles from Vail Village. Our condominium is conveniently located near the only grocery/liquor stores in East Vail. The convenience of being just minutes from the Vail ski area, steps from the free bus and just off the East Vail exit of I-70 make this an ideal location for your Vail, Colorado vacation. Privately owned and managed by locals that want you to enjoy Colorado and the Vail Valley as much as we do.
Additional Amenities and Policies: A fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top. Parking close to the front door. Pool and courtyard views from Private Deck. Breakfast bar with additional seating. Bed and bath linens, basic paper goods, soaps and basic cleaning supplies are provided. Towel exchanges and mid stay cleaning can be arranged for an extra fee.
A $200 security deposit is required at time of reservation and refunded within 7-10 days after your departure. The rental amount is due 30 days prior to your arrival. A 10% discount on bookings of 7 or more nights. An 11.89% sales tax is not included in the pricing.
AThree Night Minnimum Stay is Required.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Since July of '03 we have had a number of guests stay at our condo. Here are some of the comments taken from our guestbook that we keep in our condo:
- July 4, 2003 Thank you for a wonderful weekend at your condo! The accomodations are great!
- January 19, 2004 Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. We had a wonderful time staying in your condo. We love the Western decor. We really appreciate all of the advice and thorough instructions you left for us. We will be sure to tell our friends about your place and we will definately be back to stay
- February 21, 2004 Your place is wonderful as is Vail. As a Brit who lives in Chicago, I will be back.
- Also February 21, 2004 We were lucky to have found such a beautiful place on such short notice.
- also on Feb 21, 2004 What a wonderful place you have, We have all been admiring your interior design skills. We're trying to work out when we could come back this year!
- May 13, 2004 Your home is so comfortable. We really felt at home. We especially enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi in the snow. We look forward to returning.
- June 23, 2004 We had a wonderful stay. It was beautiful and you had everything here we could want. We appreciate your thoughtful attention to detail, beautiful amenities, and your gracious hospitality. Everything made us feel very woelcome.
- July 3 We had a great 4th of July weekend! Your condo is great. Every time we needed something it was here.
- December 21, 2004 Thank you for a great place for our family to celebrate Christmas. Santa was good to all of us. The decor, location, the Christmas tree were fabulous. Hope we can come back again.
- February 19, 2005 Thanks for sharing your wonderful condo with us. We had a great stay! This was a great place to relax with friends after seven days of skiing. Thanks also for the wine, a nice touch.
- March 20, 2005 We cannot say thank you enough for sharing your beautiful condo with us. All of the personal touches made our stay the best of the five times we have been in Vail! Your condo provided the perfect setting for us to relax with friends. We loved it. We will be back.
- February 18, 2006 We had a great week of skiing... snow and then lots of sun. Very comfortable at the condo.
- March 20, 2006 Thank you very much for sharing your condo with us. The comfort level went way past our expectations. We could not believe how completely furnished this condo was. Your hospitality