The following is provided for both properties:
- electric white storage heating; electricity included
- all bed linen and towels
- TV with built-in DVD player and FreeSat
- music system with iPod docking pad
- 1 basket of firewood (more can be purchased for small charge)
- kitchen Equipment includes; electric cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge, coffee maker
- other equipment: hair dryer, hoover, iron & ironing board
- patio area with a table & chairs, barbecue and fire bowl
Sorry no pets.
The Cnoc Hotel is a 20 minute walk away towards Struy and has a formal dining room and bar which is open to non-residents. The Struy Inn is approximately 5 minutes drive away in the village of Struy and offers a wide range of real ales and home cooked meals. Nearby Beauly is a bustling historic town boasting both traditional shops as well as the usual conveniences such as supermarkets, bank and post office. Inverness and Dingwall are also within easy reach.
Major tourist attractions such as Loch Ness, Glen Affric and Glen Strathfarrar Nature Reserves are all within a 20 mile radius of our cottages.
There are also several Munros within a short driveaway as well as walks along the River Beauly. So whether you prefer a short leisurely stroll or are looking for a serious challenge trekking through true wilderness, this area is a fantastic place for walking and caters for all abilities. There is excellent fly fishing for both salmon and trout in the local rivers. This area is extremely popular with cyclists who enjoy the many different routes and trails available. Highland Trekking and Trail Riding is available in the settlement of Cougie, ten miles south of Cannich.