|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Retreat to a private farm on the banks of the Shenandoah River, with beautiful mountain views, hot tub, river swimming, fishing, canoeing (rentals nearby), walking paths, nature.
• Magical getaway for families, couples, groups of friends, or individuals on retreat
• Spacious, comfortable, historic farmhouse with modern conveniences
• 4-person hot tub, big screen porch with great mountain views, riverside fire ring
• Convenient to Shenandoah National Park, Luray Caverns, Civil War battlefields
• Well-equipped eat-in kitchen, outdoor charcoal grill, outside fire pit
• Great Room with rustic stone fireplace, gas logs. Den with electronics, board games.
• Pets: well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval ($15 per night pet fee)
Simplify your life; relax and enjoy this peaceful retreat on the Shenandoah River.
Keywords: Cabin, Farmhouse, House, Farm, Riverfront farmhouse
Canoeing and tubing on the historic Shenandoah River, skiing(45 Minutes) hiking, Shenandoah National Park, Andy Guest State Park, Downtown Luray, Beautiful Shenandoah Valley, New Market Battlefield, wineries, Antiquing, Horseback Riding, Luray Caverns.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 29 2014 - Jan 1 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Pet Fee||$15 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.