Location: Luray, Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, USA (75 Minutes from Washington ~DC~)
Retreat to a private farm on the banks of the Shenandoah River, with beautiful mountain views, hot tub, river swimming, fishing, canoeing (rentals nearby), walking paths, nature.
• Magical getaway for families, couples, groups of friends, or individuals on retreat
• Spacious, comfortable, historic farmhouse with modern conveniences
• 4-person hot tub, big screen porch with great mountain views, riverside fire ring
• Convenient to Shenandoah National Park, Luray Caverns, Civil War battlefields
• Well-equipped eat-in kitchen, outdoor charcoal grill, outside fire pit
• Great Room with rustic stone fireplace, gas logs. Den with electronics, board games.
• Pets: well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval ($15 per night pet fee)
Simplify your life; relax and enjoy this peaceful retreat on the Shenandoah River.
Cedar Point Farmhouse offers you all the history of the past with all the modern conveniences of today. There are two private bedrooms, both with queen size beds, as well as a double futon sofa in the living room and den. It will comfortably sleep up to 8 people. There is one full bath as well as an additional 1/2 bath, and a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessities to create that perfect country feast. After a meal you may want to stroll around the farm, take a short walk to the river, or just sit back in a rocking chair on the screen porch and take in the beauty that unfolds around you. For the ultimate in relaxation, step outside into a 4-person hot tub and submerge yourself in its soothing waters as you watch the sunset over the Massanutten Mountain.
The interior of the house offers all the charm and beauty of days of old. Large windows allow plenty of natural light and a view of the river and mountains. The center of the house is graced with a very large Great Room complete with a rustic stone fireplace and the convenience of gas logs. Just off the Great Room you can go to the den to relax with a book or watch your favorite movie on the television. For those who would like to have a real fire or want that camping feeling there is an outdoor fire pit.
Simplify your life, come and visit us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Canoeing and tubing on the historic Shenandoah River, skiing(45 Minutes) hiking, Shenandoah National Park, Andy Guest State Park, Downtown Luray, Beautiful Shenandoah Valley, New Market Battlefield, wineries, Antiquing, Horseback Riding, Luray Caverns.