Internet Connection: The Cactus Bar at the Hotel des Pins with free wifi.
Many bike paths. Free the tourist map. Hire cycles at the port of Saint Trojan (Demion) and in the neighborhood of Bris (17 Bicycle Recreation).
Wild beaches with waves, pleasant high and low married and family beaches (mainland side) without wave, nice at high tide.
You can discover the oyster (the oyster park Commented visits to book the port of St Trojan) yet the picturesque little port of Saline, the farmers market, its salt marshes. Tours marshes and observation of flora and fauna.
A St Trojan:
- Tennis Club (TCIO), 5 courses which covered more 3 mini-tennis courts, possibility for one week courses for children, summer tournament.
- Horse riding 'The Stables Carbet' possibility of walking in the forest and on the beach (sunset) times of pony and horse.
- Water Club (the CNCO) rental catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks, one-week courses on Optimist, catamaran boards. Possibility of moving the boat license.
- Schools surfing and sand yachting
- Thalassotherapy Centre at the Novotel on the beach Gatseau. Many care and access to an indoor pool, salt, sea view with sauna and hammam
- The famous little train that leads to St Trojan beach Maumusson after a very nice course in the forest.
- Contract covered open daily in season.
On the island of Oleron:
Have a drink on the port Cotinière, visit channel Ors where are located many oyster, the citadel of Chateau d'Oleron built by Vauban, and Chassiron lighthouse north of the island.
Excursions to the island by boat from Aix Boyardville (past the famous fort Boyard).
Since Oléron, you can go by car to visit the site Rochefort and the Hermione, and the royal house of Pierre Loti rope.
Taking the long way, you will pass Brouage pretty fortified town with cobbled streets, welcoming many craftsmen in his stables.
La Rochelle is less than an hour by car or boat (from Boyardville) in July takes place notably the Francofolies festival. You can also visit Saintes Royan or which are about 45 minutes drive from St Trojan and the Romanesque churches of Saintonge.