Newly renovated apartment rental in artistic style building, with 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious lounge. It has a double sofa bed, so you can comfortably sleep up to 6 people. Also if you want, you can ask an extra bed for a seventh guest. This modern apartment for rent is fully equipped with microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, TV, DVD and Internet access optional. Located in a 3rd floor with elevator and only 5 minutes from the Plaza of Spain and the Historic Center of the City of Valencia, and has very good connections to all parts of Valencia.
• How to get there:
or From the Airport: From the airport take the metro line 5 to the stop Angel Guimerá, on that same street, look for the number 39 and turn onto Calle Buen Orden, descend the street Good Order up to the Plaza Obispo Amigo. On the left find Diago Historian street, walk to number 26 of the street. Welcome to our apartment!
* If you prefer, in a taxi take 15 minutes and cost around 15-20 €.
o From the Train Station (Valencia North): The apartment is located about 700m. station. Just outside the station will meet Xativa Street, continue this road until you reach Calle Guillem de Castro, at the height of No. 23 Guillem de Castro turn left on Calle Jesus. The 2nd street on the left is the Gran Vía Ramón y Cajal, at the height of No. 47 crosses the street Historian Diago, at No. 26 we find. Welcome to our apartment!
o From the bus station:
• By bus: The bus station of Valencia is located on Avenida Menéndez Pidal, at the height of No. 14 of the Avenida take bus # 79, get off after 5 stops at "Ramon y Cajal - Cuenca", you are on Gran Via Ramon y Cajal, No. 61. At the height of No. 47 crosses the street Historian Diago, at No. 26 we find. Welcome to our apartment!
• By subway: Go to the metro mall Nuevo Centro. The stop is called Turia, take Line # 1 towards Villanueva de Castellón and get off after 2 stops on "Place Spain", You are on Gran Via Ramon y Cajal, at the height of No. 47 crosses the street Historian Diago, in Ranked # 26 we find. Welcome to our apartment!
• Bus stops and metro:
On arrival at your apartment will offer you all the necessary information, both bus and metro lines, but if you prefer you can find all necessary information on:
The Northern Valencia train station is about 700m. the apartment and the metro Spain Square is only 200., and there are many bus stops around the same, so it is perfectly connected to all parts of the city.
This modern apartment is located just 5 minutes walk from the Plaza of Spain, in the heart of the city of Valencia. Below you will find the Town Hall Square and the train station (Valencia North).
Very well connected and only 10 minutes by public transport can access the beach from the city of Valencia.
• Areas of operation: Just 10 minutes walk away is the Juan Llorens, and about 15 minutes the Barrio del Carmen, one of the most cheerful of the city. For other areas (Canovas, Science City, the Port of Valencia, etc ...) we recommend using public transport.
• Supermarkets: Down the road Historian Diago, at No. 7 for Consum supermarket is open from 9 am to 21:30 pm, but if you want to go shopping outside of these hours, there is a supermarket about 300m Opencor., In the # 129 of Calle San Vicente Martir. The opening hours are from 8am. to 2h., 365 days a year.
• Restaurants: Al found the apartment in the historic center of Valencia, has several dining options in the area.
• Public parking: "Abastos Parking" located on Calle Good Order.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Apr 18 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.