IN SEASON RATES (Dec 15 - April 15 with holiday exceptions)
$4900/wk 2-4 ppl 2 bedrooms Main House
$5450/wk 4-6 ppl 3 bedrooms
$5950/wk 6-8 ppl 4 bedrooms
$6900/wk 8 -10 ppl 5 bedrooms
$7250/wk 11 - 13 ppl 5 bedrooms plus queen aero bed
SHOULDER SEASON RATES (April 16 - Aug 31 holiday exceptions)
$2900/wk 2-4 ppl 2 bedrooms Main House
$3500/wk 4-6 ppl 3 bedrooms
$4000/wk 6-8 ppl 4 bedrooms
$4800/wk 8 -10 ppl 5 bedrooms
$5400/wk 11 - 13 ppl 5 bedrooms + queen aero bed
OFF SEASON RATES (Sept 1 - Oct 31st)
$2500 2 BEDROOM 2-4 ppl (6 ppl possible with children additional rates apply)
$2900 3 BEDROOM 4-6 ppl
$3300 4 BEDROOM 6-8 ppl
$3900/wk 5 BEDROOM 8 - 10 ppl
$4400/wk 5 BEDROOM 11 - 13 ppl
NEWLY REMODELED AS OF APRIL 1, 2012
KAMABESU VILLA & CLUB HOUSE NOW sleeps 2 - 14 adults (+ 2 babies)
2- 5 BEDROOM
2 - 5 BATH
We added a 5th bedroom with a king size bed and large bunk bed that easily sleeps adults as well as children. The lower bunk transforms into a full size bed/futon.
A clear upgrade made to the furniture, fixtures & equipment on property including a full kitchen remodel and improvement was completed this winter. New Mahogany furniture in the master bedroom such as the hand carved Tahitian Mahogany 4 Poster Bed and hand carved Mahogany Plantation High Back Sofa with extra cushioning are highlights of our upgrade.
Guests will also now benefit from a Cell Phone Booster that has been installed on property as well as outdoor lighting along the path and garden from the main house. Landscaping continues to be a major part of our property's highlights and we invested heavily in the fauna along all the walking paths including to the new 5th bedroom of the lower house.
Chasing after GREEN via technology thanks to our on-site LEED certified architect - Bryan!
2010 Boasted the arrival renewable materials (bamboo, teak, ipe, etc..), guest friendly vegetable and fruit garden including Valencia Orange & Banana trees, Herb Garden, Tomato Plants and many other edible veggies & fruits all maintained by our renewable gray-water system and filtered cisterns! Giving back to this great island that give us great pleasure. Come and see...
5 Master suites with full bathrooms
AC in all rooms
Deck, Hammock, Shade, Swing
Walk to snorkeling beaches
5 min drive to town
Kamabesu's expansive property houses 5 master suites with full bathrooms (3 of which are in a detached unit called The Club House), a living room, outdoor dining porch and kitchen. The house is designed for the comfort of both body and soul with King-size tempurpedic beds, a large screen TV, custom mosaics and stained glass windows.
In ground, fresh water, non-chlorinated (saline filtration system) 15 x 28 foot Pool, one of the largest in the area, surrounded by expansive Trex deck topped with Gazebo and Pergola for added shade. Second outdoor deck above pool and below main unit offers a relaxing place to dine alfresco.
Catering & Provisioning services available through the caretakers on property. Fish Bay is a sea life breeding ground and Ditliff point is in walking distance and has great snorkeling. The white sand beaches of St. John, located on the North Shore are only a 10-15 min drive away just past our quaint downtown.
Caretakers eagerly provide recommendations for on island dining, sight-seeing and where to get the best shopping details. This villa is a perfect getaway for both couples and families. For those who would like to rent for 2 weeks+ please contact caretakers for rates.
DESCRIPTION OF SITE
* Quiet and Breezy Setting
* Stunning views of Fish Bay
* Outdoor living room overlooks Fish Bay
* 5 King Size Tempurpedic Bedrooms and 1 Queen Size Framed Aero Bed + as of 2012 new Bunk Bed with full bed on lower level (futon)
* 5 Full size bathrooms with extra large showers
* AC throughout house (except bathrooms)
* All linens and towels for beach and bath provided
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with washing machine
* Washer and Dryer
* Beach toys, floats, umbrellas, etc..
* Large Cable TV with Surround Sound from 20+ foot ceilings
* Telephone with Free Local Calls
* High Speed Wireless Internet Access
* Reef Bay Beach 3-5 Min drive & 15-25 Min Hike
* Virgin Islands National Park Hiking Trails walking distance
* Ditliff Point 15 min walk for great snorkeling
* North Shore Beaches 20 min drive (Hawksnest, Gibney, Jumbie, Trunk, Cinnamon, Maho, Francis Beaches)
* Town and great shopping at Water Front & Mongoose Junction are 15 min drive
GUEST ADD ONS
* InVilla and Delivered Catering available through Caretakers (starts at $50/person for 3 course meal)
* Provisioning available through Caretakers (starts at $155 packages for groceries to be left at the villa prior to your arrival)
* Concierge services available through Caretakers for dinner reservations & recommendations, boat trips and international visists to nearby British Virgin Islands ($30/hr min 1 hour)
GARDEN (harvests vary based on seasonality)
Valencia Orange Tree
Lemon & Lime Bush/Trees
Sugar Apple Tree
Keywords: Villa, House, Rental, Guest House, April, May, June, July, August, pool, ocean view, air conditioning, king size beds, wifi, internet, water view