Nice villa in quiet residential area near golf and nature. Perfect for the larger family that likes to be active. The villa is located at a comfortable distance to Stockholm city centre and also close to Arlanda airport.
The villa is built in a number of floors. From the hallway you come to a floor with bedrooms 1 & 2 with single beds of 105 cm each. There is also a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. If you go down a story, then it is a TV room with large sofas of slightly older model. There is also a sauna & laundry room with washer and dryer.
A story up from the ground floor is the living areas with a modern kitchen with all the accessories you could want. Dining area with room for 6 people. From there you get to the living room with sofa and armchairs and a piano for the music fans. Here is also bedroom 3 with a double bed. The bedroom has its own exit to the large terrace. A TV room with lovely sofa, flat screen TV and surround sound system. Bathroom with double sink and shower.
The top floor has a large open area where there are floor hockey goals, table tennis and lots of toys and games. Bedroom 4 is here with a single bed of 105 cm.
The garden is large and has room for lots of play and has a nice patio with furniture where it is wise to spend the late and light summer evenings. Within about 10 minutes is the large nature reserve Järvafältet with lots of hiking, running tracks and a fantastic nature.
Sollentuna municipality is approximately 5800 acres and is home to approximately 65 000 inhabitants. But Sollentuna is also a community of large natural areas.
The Järva field nature reserve which forms the western part of Sollentuna. Järvafältet is an urban living agricultural landscape with large values of outdoor recreation.
In the north east lies Sollentuna wilderness - Sleeping Forest. There is a wide and varied range of superb natural beauty and variety of plants and animals.
Rösjöområdet lies to the east. There are forests, lakes and open land. Rösjöområdet has many facilities for visitors, such as lighted trails, beaches, athletic fields, camp grounds and ski resort.
From the larger natural areas extending less natural areas into the more populated parts of the municipality. Significant natural areas are finding Forests, America Forests, Tegelhagsskogen, Remaining Forests, Bergendal, Sollentuna Holm, Norrvikens north western shore, Skillinge Mount Lillskogen and cultural landscape around Svartinge-Overby-Skillinge. Many smaller natural areas in the more populated areas have been preserved specifically because they are ancient monuments.
In Sollentuna are nine lakes of different characters. Extreme groups are the brackish bay Edsviken and the little Djupan so overgrown that it hardly can be called a lake any more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Rent linens for SEK 140/set.
Final cleaning is compulsory for SEK 1000.
Extra beds are available for SEK 1000/pcs./week.
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.