Spectacular Villa of 350 sqm with stunning sea views over Torsbyfjärden.
Built in 2006 with the highest standards of material selection, everything personally and in detail carefully chosen. Large open spaces that are perfect for socializing. Views of Torsbyfjärden where the ships passing on their way towards Stockholm City.
Ground floor with large open and welcoming hall with plenty of space for clothes. The large living area consists of a large kitchen with all amenities, a dining room in the enclosed veranda that has access to the two patios with afternoon and evening sun. A TV area with large cozy sofas and a flat screen TV.
There is also a laundry room with washer & dryer and a bathroom with shower.
Upstairs has all bedrooms: 1 master bedroom with a large double bed, bathroom with bath, shower and a walk-in closet. 2 double bedrooms with 140 cm beds. 3 single room with 90cm beds. There is also a second bathroom with shower.
Downstairs consists of a recreation room with a TV with game console, sofas and table tennis.
The owners of the house have a cat that will be in place in the house during your stay and make sure the guests feels welcome. Guests also have access to a rowing boat for fishing or perhaps a trip to Fårholmen.
In the large garden of approx 5000 sqm is dining tables and chairs, soccer goals, a trampoline, swing set, rush slide, sandbox, large lawn with fruit trees. Several beaches, playgrounds and areas for play and ball games in the neighbourhood. Walking distance to recreation area with jogging and hiking trail. Close proximity to supermarket and several nice restaurants. Bus stop with excellent communications to Stockholm (29 km).
The community with more than 10 000 islands in the Stockholm archipelago!
Värmdö is one of the largest communities in the Stockholm archipelago. It is located east of the capital and reaches the most distant islands in the Baltic Sea.
The population of 30 000 inhabitants in the wintertime grows 4 times its size in the summer due to the fact that many people choose to spend their vacation here.
Värmdö has a lot to offer the visitor, a beautiful archipelago landscape and historic sites. The main town is Gustavsberg where you will find the tourist office.
Markets and handicraft:
During the summer months there are several market days on the islands. Here you can buy traditional, archipelago handicraft. There are also small shops and farm stores on the islands. Please contact the tourist office for further information.
Boats and islands:
The best way to see the archipelago is of course by boat. If you want to take a boat trip when visiting Värmdö, the best starting point would be Stavsnäs harbour, the most frequented place for the ferry lines. You can also start from Sollenkroka, Lillsved, Björkvik at Ingarö, or many more of the docks around the community. Turn to the tourist office for further information or call the ferry companies directly.
Värmdös docks and harbours are visited by approx. 500 000 private boats every year.
You can rent sailing boats, motor boats, rowing boats or canoes, in many places, for example at Bullandö, Sandhamn, Grinda, Björkvik-Ingarö, Norra Stavsudda, Runmarö.
Boat hiking pass
This pass costs 385 SEK (feb 2003) and is valid for 16 days. With this pass you can travel with all Waxholm boats around the archipelago as much as you would like. You buy the card at the tourist office in Stockholm or Gustavsberg or at the ferry line terminals.
Golf and fishing:
In Värmdö there are three traditional golf clubs, Ingarö Golf Club (36 holes), Wermdö Golf and Country club(18 holes) and Fågelbro Golf Club (18 holes).
There is also a Folk Golf club, Norråva Golfgård (18 holes), where everyone is welcome and no green card is required.
Fishing is generally allowed from land in the Baltic Sea. However, it is always important to respect private land and property.
Organized fishing trips are arranged on some of the islands with a local fishing instructor.
Hiking and biking:
Värmdö has beautiful nature and scenery and hiking paths can be find throughout the community.
Biking is a popular way to explore the islands. You can rent bikes in many harbours and docks, for example at Svartsö, Möja, Nämdö, Runmarö. Sometimes a picnic basket comes with the bike.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Compulsory final cleaning fee: 1.600 SEK
Rent bed linen and towels for 140 sek per set
The owner has the right to ask for a sequrity deposit of 2500 sek.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.