DISCOUNTED RATES AVAILABLE FOR JULY & AUGUST - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Imagine a beautiful property built in honey coloured stone - whose origins date to the 12th century! Situated at the heart of a charming, medieval village, and just next door to the abbey church.
Imagine a recent renovation , offering wonderfully light and comfortable living space, with all electrical equipment brand new, and of a high quality.
Imagine the peace and quiet of the walled garden, the covered terrace, and the outside dining area in the shade of the lime trees, not forgetting the huge swimming pool which awaits you on your return from excursions.
Imagine the fantastic view over the village and the valley below.
And finally imagine being close to all the shops, restaurants and the great Sunday market, which you can easily access on foot.... welcome to La Maison de l'Abbaye des Augustins.
The main house:
Offering on the ground floor:
* a large fully equipped kitchen, with dining area
* a comfortable lounge with sofas, coffee table, TV and DVD
* a double bedroom with queen size bed (160cm), small lounge, wardrobe, and shower room with shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet. Ideal for someone with reduced mobility.
* Separate toilet with washing machine.
On the first floor:
* 3 beautiful bedrooms, each with their private bathroom and toilet. (2 bedrooms with a double bed, and one with 3 single beds)
* Huge paved area in front of the house, with a covered terrace, and a second dining area under the lime trees.
* Large stone staircase leads to the swimming pool (12 x 6m), situated at the rear of the house. It is secured by an electric cover, and has sun loungers and parasols.
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!
You can relax here or be as busy as you like with beautiful villages to see all with their own personal charm. Explore the vineyards, chateaux, caves and brocantes.
The house is set close to the centre of the picturesque village of Saint-Cyprien, with all amenities, bakeries, butchers, cafes, restaurants, art galleries, and an attractive open market on Sunday mornings.
1 km from Dordogne river and Tennis courts.
7 km from 2 golf courses (9 and 18 holes).
20 km from the famous city of Sarlat
45 mins from Bergerac airport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 5 2014 - Aug 29 2014
7 night minimum stay
Aug 30 2014 - Sep 27 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.