The property consists of:
- Entry with gallery on patio which distributes the downstairs bedrooms
- Lobby entrance dealer living room and kitchen-dining room with access to the porch on the spectacular southern view Tietar Valley
- Kitchen dining landscape with fireplace and built for 12 people
- Laundry area, pantry, closets and guest toilet
- Lounge with 2 rooms and fireplace for a total of 12 people
- 4 bedrooms with their bathrooms on the ground floor
- 2 master bedrooms with their bathrooms, study and / or dressing room upstairs
- Outdoor dining pergola next to the kitchen and dining
- Outside porch with seating area and views
- Gardens, patios and terraced ponds around the house
- Outdoor pool with green and protection for children
- Possibility of using quad bikes and car
- Possibility of domestic service and other services
This is a home located on a farm at 700 m above sea level, 3.5 ha in area on the southern slopes of the Sierra de Gredos, under peak Almanzor. The views of the Valley Tietar (350 m) are spectacular and the views over the mountains. The hillside is treated with terraces and a spacious terraced woodland chestnut and oak both ancient and indigenous as all kinds of ornamental fruit trees and even palm trees.
For the barrier that produces the mountains and the streams that descend from the top of the mountain, it creates a microclimate (+5 degrees -5 degrees in winter and in summer) which makes this area being called 'the Andalucía Avila '.
The farm is an absolute tranquility and woodland situation and not another building in currency great distance.
The area is equipped with multiple sports and leisure facilities such as golf course (10 km), riding area (600 m), fishing (in the Swamp of Rosarito, 12 km) and possibility of nice excursions mountains and the valley.
You can visit cities and towns of great historical interest as Plasencia (40 km), Avila (90 km), Trujillo (130 km) and Guadeloupe (160 km).
Just as important monuments: Monasterio de Yuste, Oropesa Castle, etc., traditional architecture and villages: Villanueva de la Vera, Valverde de la Vera, etc..
Also known for its 'microclimate' abundance of bird species peculiar.