The property consists of:
- Entry with gallery on courtyard that distributes the downstairs bedrooms
- Lobby and entrance to lounge and kitchen with access to the south porch on the spectacular view of the Valley of Tietar
- Landscape designer kitchen with dining area and fireplace built for 12 people
- Laundry area, pantry, cupboards and guest toilet
- Living room with 2 rooms and fireplace for a total of 12 people
- 4 bedrooms with bathrooms on ground floor
- 2 master bedrooms with bathrooms, with study and / or dressing plant high
- Outside dining area with pergola next to the kitchen
- Porch with seating and views
- Gardens, courtyards and terraced ponds around the house
- Outdoor pool with green and child protection
- Possibility of use of quad bikes and car
- Possibility of domestic service and other services
This is a home located on a farm at 700 m above sea level, 3.5 Ha of area in the south of the Sierra de Gredos slope of peak Almanzor. The views towards the Valle del Tietar (350 m) are spectacular and the views over the mountains. The hillside is terraced treated with terraces and a large wooded both ancient and native chestnut and oak trees and all kinds of ornamental fruit trees and even palm trees.
By the barrier that produces the mountains and the streams that descend from the top of the mountain, a microclimate (+5 degrees in winter and -5 degrees in summer) which makes this area be called generates' Andalusia Avila '.
The farm is absolute tranquility and its situation and wooded other currency building is not far away.
The area is equipped with multiple sports and leisure facilities as golf course (10 km), horse riding (600 m), fishing (in the Swamp of Rosarito, 12 km) and possibility of nice excursions mountains and valley.
You can visit cities and towns of great historical interest as Plasencia (40 km), Avila (90 km), Trujillo (130 km) and Guadalupe (160 km).
Just as important monuments: Monastery of Yuste, Castle of Oropesa, etc, and villages with traditional architecture: Villanueva de la Vera, Valverde de la Vera, etc.
Also noted for its 'microclimate' the abundance of quirky birds.