|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
A beautifully refurbished three bedrooms first floor contemporary apartment of 95m2 with a sunny West facing balcony with views over lovely gardens which the kitchen and the living room also enjoy. The other parts of the flat have views over the elegant buildings of Barkston Gardens.
The property is very bright and benefits from having wonderful ceiling height and comprises a spacious reception and a kitchen in a glass extension with a balcony and views over lovely gardens. The kitchen has air conditionning that the living room also benefits from.
The flat also includes two luxury bathrooms (including an ensuite), one master bedroom and another two bedrooms. One of the bedroom has a day bed that converts in a double bed.
Its central location makes it to close reach to many museums, shopping areas, parks as well as London most vibrant entertaining areas such South Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill and Knightsbridge. Earls Court tube station is 3 min walk and gives access to the District and Piccadilly Lines that give access to most of what London have to offer.
The property has 46 inches flat screen tv in the living room and a 22 inches flat screen tv in the master bedroom. Wifi and blue ray is of course available.
The situation of the apartment is simply perfect, less than 50 meters of underground station and bus stop to the center of London, in a street with a lot of live, plenty of restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
The apartment let you feel like you were at home, simply perfect.
Superbe appartement au cœur de Londres, idéal pour des vacances en couple ou en famille. Logement équipé du confort moderne et décoré avec goût. Les propriétaires nous ont gentiment prêté des jeux pour enfants, lecteur et DVDs, ce qui a rendu d’autant plus agréable ce séjour en plein hiver.
The Earls Court tube station is just 2 min from the flat. It is also conveniently located for the Chelsea bars, shops, restaurants and transport links of Earls Court, Chelsea and South Kensington. Notting Hill is 2 tube stations away.
Buckingham Palace is 4 tube station away.
Museums at South Kensignton include Natural History museum, Victoria and Albert museum and Science Museum are at 2 tube station away.
Notting hill is at two tube station away.
Kensignton Palace & Hyde park are at 1 tube station away (high Street Kensignton) , Buckingham Palace is 4 tube stations away and Westminster/Big Ben/London Eye are at 6 tube station away.
Regarding shopping, Harrods, Sloane Square Kings Road shops are at just at 3 tube station away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 11 2015 - Aug 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 12 2015 - Jan 2 2016
4 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||£800|
|Notes||Deposit is 25% at booking. Remaining 75% to be paid two weeks before the rental period. Security deposit of 800£ will be required and refunded after the rental.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.