Winter Park Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Homey 2 BDR/ 2 BA ski-in/ski-out unit with tons of amenities!
PET-FREE - SMOKE-FREE UNIT!
Welcome to 'The Pines Retreat' at Iron Horse Resort, where you can feel right at home and yet a million miles from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Leave your worries behind and enjoy our home, where everything you want and need is provided for you (including high speed internet, just in case you need to stay connected).
* Nestled in the pines; quiet end unit
* Only steps away from ski run - Literally ski-in/ski-out Winter Park Ski Area
* Complimentary WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS IN UNIT
* Mountain elegant décor
* KING BED in master (see more pictures below & layout)
* Remodeled in 2006 (all new beds,new furniture,carpet) 850 sq. ft.
* Rated 4+/5 stars by Iron Horse Resort
* Unlimited linen/towel exchange
* Complimentary underground parking with luggage trolleys
* 2 TVs (not pictured) with DVDs & Cable
* Games, puzzles, books for all ages
* Optional mid-week cleaning
About Iron Horse:
* Only full-service resort
* 5 minute walk to Winter Park Base Village - ice skating, restaurants, shopping
* Indoor/outdoor pool & hot tubs
* On-site exercise facility – with treadmills, weight machines, TV, steam rooms, changing rooms and showers
* On-site ski/snowboard rental/repair & clothing shop
* Free nightly ski check
* On-site massage center
* Free shuttles to the base and town of Winter Park
* Business Center with computers
* Conference Facilities
* Laundry facilities
* Elevators to rooms
* Luggage carts
* BBQs Available for Grilling
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
We own this unit with friends. We have children and as we are growing a bit older (in body, not in spirit), we find that we tend to differ in the time we want on the slopes. This unit provides us a way to quit early and let the kids ski on, or vice versa. Plus, it wonderful to stop in for lunch and enjoy the peace and quiet, not to mention avoiding the high prices you pay for lunch at the area. We love to ski in the winter and hike in the summer. With all the kids activiites it's getting more difficult to find a time when we can use the place, so we rent it out so others can enjoy our little oasis.
We love Winter Park. I lived here many years ago. We have all been volunteer ski instructors in the NSCD (National Ski Center for the Disabled) for 15+ years. We LOVE the ski-in/ski-out in the winter. There is a fabulous pool and gorgeous setting which is wonderful in the summer.
Can't get much closer to the ski-in and ski-out from our unit. We are just steps away from the ski trail and the hiking trail. Even better is that it is a quiet end unit. When you look out the windows, you see the mountains and pine trees. You don't look onto the parking lots or other condos.