Family home in idyllic residential area. The house is characterized by a warm and friendly feel. Very beautiful garden with sun all day with plenty of space for games but also for lazy days in the loungers. The villa is very close to the centre of Stockholm, by subway, it takes only 13 minutes to the heart of Stockholm.
Older house that have been continuously renovated and has high standards. The villa consists of 3 stories. The ground floor has a large, bright and very welcoming hallway. Here is a spacious and pretty living room with sofa and armchair in the lounge style seating for 6 people, there are also plenty of room for play. Large modern kitchen with all amenities and a dining area that can accommodate 6-8 people.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles and one has a crib that can be turned into a full-length bed. There is also a bathroom with a bath with shower, sink and toilet. Downstairs there is a large room with a sofa bed, with space for two people, armchair and TV. There is also space to set two extra beds in this room. Downstairs there is also a separate toilet and a laundry room with washing machine and opportunities for hanging laundry.
Perfect for 1 or 2 families who want to enjoy a quiet and familiar location, but still be close to Stockholm's culture and entertainment. If you want to go by car into the city centre, it takes only about 5 minutes. The villa is well situated to be able to get out in nature, the archipelago is only 20 minutes away by car or bus.
Stockholm Top 10
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||For a larger group works well to make a rental solution with Villa Skarpnäck 1 which is only 100 meters from the villa.
Rent linens and towels for SEK 140/set.
Final cleaning is mandatory for SEK 1 200.
Extra beds are available for hire for SEK 1 000/piece/week
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 SEK
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.