|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
EMERALD ISLAND RESORT AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS
Gated community, 24 hour on-site security.
Large clubhouse with concierge staff providing Disney tickets, karaoke nights, themed evenings, bar, food and snacks available at the clubhouse also
• Community pool, Jacuzzi and tiki bar
• Computer cafe for internet access, three computers available, printer and fax.
• Exercise room and sauna
• Tennis courts (rackets and balls at the desk)
• Walking trails through 11 acres of woods with picnic areas
• Lush Landscaped grounds with ponds, flowers, & fountains
YOUR PRIVATE VACATION HOME WITHIN EMERALD ISLAND RESORT
• Two master suites on opposite ends of home for great privacy
• 1 king bed; 1 queen bed; 4 twin beds
King and Queen memory foam matresses; twins Sealy PosturePedic
• Three full bathrooms
• Pool and backyard abut the 11 acres of wooded conservancy for a superbly private pool & yard. Pool is finished in a unique sand effect bottom.
• BBQ grill
• Private game room in garage with pool table and foosball table
• Full size washer and dryer
• Full children's library of movies
• Crib, double stroller and high chair
• Cable TV in all bedrooms
• 3 DVD players and 2 VCR's
• Kitchen dining for six
• Separate dining room also seating six
• Clean light tropical decor
• Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, icemaker
• Located in Phase 1 of the resort, within easy walking distance of clubhouse
• Pool not only faces conservancy but is privacy hedged on sides
• Raised rounded spa in pool; timed heater
• Wireless internet with computer and printer in the house
• 42” large screen TV in family room
Free long distance phone service and international free for 60 countries
We do not ask for an additional amount of money for security deposit
We use a KABA lock system that provides a unique code for each guest’s dates and times, so you proceed directly to the rental home and not to a property manager’s office.
WE ARE LICENSED by the Department of Business & Professional Regulation. License #DWE5910432
Florida Sales Tax #59-8012416161-2
POLICIES AND CANCELLATION TERMS
50% rent due on booking; 50% rent balance due thirty days before arrival
60+ days before arrival, full refund 59-31 days before arrival, half refund 30 less days, no refund
I grew up in northern Illinois. I worked as a court reporter for many years and operated my own agency.
Palm Haven at Emerald Island was my second vacation rental. I purchased this vacation home before any of the homes were up. I am an original owner here.
My first vacation rental was purchased in 1996 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico . I still have it.
Lynn purchased this villa in 2001
Emerald Island is the best short term rental area near Disney, beautifully landscaped and gated.
I love our landscaped areas; our walking trails; our concierge service, the fun atmosphere at our community pool.
Palm Haven sits in privacy within a resort setting; very close to Disney parks; well maintained and managed resort community.
We had a wonderful time last week staying in Palm Haven. Your home is beautiful, so close to everything and we loved coming home every night to swim and play a game of pool! Just an FYI...the ink in your printer is almost out; I tried printing our boarding passes on Friday and I couldn't read them. Don't know how often you change that, just thought you'd want to know.
I would definitely recomment Palm Haven to friends and family in the future...so much more relaxing than all being in a hotel room!
Thanks again! And have a great summer!
Disney: 1.9 miles Emerald Island has walking trails in the wooded conservancy these are directly behind our home. There is also a playground for young children at the community area. At the clubhouse is where you will find the shuttle bus, Tiki bar, exercise room and tour desk.
Other Activities: Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, Discovery Cove.........
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 21 2014 - Jan 3 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Pool heat included||$0|
|Cleaning||$95 + Tax|
POOL HEAT IS INCLUDED AT NO CHARGE WITH ALL RENTALS
CANCELLATION/REFUND FEE: $50
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: