This 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect base for exploring the massive Portes du Soleil ski area. The apartment has been converted from an old school house and provides a charming home away from home for your holiday.
Situated 5 minutes drive from Morzine Town Centre, this 1 bedroom apartment sleeps up to 7
- Nice sized bedroom with comfortable adult sized bunk bed
- Living room with comfortable seating for up to 8 people
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Fold away table, with dining chairs for 4 people
- Flat screen tv with dvd player
- CD player
- Refurbished bathroom with small bath and shower
The Large Two Bedroom Apartment is layed out in the following manner: entrance, large living area with a double sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms one with a double bed and one with two single beds which can be united and 2 bathrooms with shower. The apartment, located on the second floor, is full of light and silent. The furnishings are modern and luxurious.
The Colosseo Gardens Luxury Apartments are located in an elegant 19th century building located on Via Pascoli, a quiet street just a few blocks away from the Colosseum, the Domus Area and the beautiful Colle Oppio Park.
The building has been recently completely refurbished and is composed of 15 apartments, 7 of which are stunning luxury apartments. The management office is located in the courtyard of the building. Our staff is always available for any type of assistance.
The Colosseo Gardens Luxury Apartments are ideally located for those who wish to visit Rome by foot, in a charming, characteristic, quiet street, walking distance to all of Rome’s main monuments, museums and churches.
The Apartments are less than five minutes away from some of Rome’s most well known bars and restaurants. The neighborhood they are located in has small boutiques, wine shops and charming piazzas with café’s, ideal for people watching and relaxing.
All of the apartments are equipped with wireless internet and Cable TV.
The Colosseo Gardens Luxury Apartments are the best solution for accommodation in a luxurious context in Rome, feeling at home and experiencing life as Roman, experiencing a familiar atmosphere, hard to find in hotels.
- 5 minute drive from Morzine Town Centre and the towns major ski lifts, restaurants, bars, and amenities.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to the Ski bus stop which gives you direct access to Morzine's ski lifts, with the journey taking less than 10 minutes.
- Approximately 30 minutes walk from Morzine Town Centre.