Mallemort-De-Provence Apartment Rental Photos and Description
35m2 apartment in the heart of a village holiday
Select Accommodation completely refurbished with modern decor. 1 bedroom with a double bed. Cabin with 2 bunk beds. One Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. Design kitchen fully equipped with Nespresso coffee machine, induction hob, microwave. 15m2 terrace. Living room with sofa bed, TV LED HD, mobile speaker Bose SoundLink Bluetooth. Place Garage.
Overlooking the valley of the Durance, the resort pedestrian 180 ha faces the Luberon Mountains and has many facilities:
- A giant pool area for relaxing or full of sensations with a wave pool of 900m2, a river rafting and 2 slides, a heated outdoor pool, water games for children,
- Par 72 Golf Ballesteros signed, 6-hole pitch & putt and golf academy.
- Clubs children 3 months to 17 years, and appropriate activities, training circuses, playgrounds
- Many activities: Zumba, Fitness, Tennis, Petanque, Bicycle Hire, Paint Ball, Volleyball, Archery, Table Tennis, Basketball, Mini Golf, a mini Farm and Equestrian Centre
- Many restaurants and shops, a grocery store, a Provencal market twice a week, a wine cellar with tasting evening, themed,
- Free wifi in the apartment.
The field, completely private and secure, is ideally located to visit different tourist attractions and festivals within an hour's car
- International Piano Festival of La Roque-d'Anthéron
- The Luberon and the Alpilles (Gordes, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Lacoste, Les Baux de Provences, Saint Remy de Provence, Maussane)
- Aix en Provence (Art Festival Lyrique, Granet Museum, Cezanne exhibition, Saint Sauveur Cathedral, Cours Mirabeau, Historical Center, Shop Mode)
- Avignon (City of Popes, Festival Theatre, Pont d'Avignon)
- Camargue Regional Park
- Regional Park of the Creeks
- Marseille (Mucem, notre dame de la Garde, ect .....
- Arles, Nimes
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Eric Bardassier
We are a couple with a child and we work in the medical field. We love playing golf and mountain biking.
Eric Bardassier purchased this apartment in 2012
Why Eric Bardassier chose Mallemort-De-Provence
As a regular golfer at the Pont Royal golf course, I am happy to offer a lovely rental that will help you take advantage of this magnificent place at the heart of Provence.
What makes this apartment unique
This apartment is renovated with a modern decor and modern furnishings. Its location in the heart of Provence will help you discover this amazing region, as you will be less than 30 minutes from Aix-en-Provence and their internationally renowned festival, at the foot of the Alpilles and Luberon and their traditional villages, and just 1 hour from the regional park of Camargues and the Calanques park. This completely private estate is a haven of peace for active or relaxing vacations.