|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
The Corral de Villacampa is a country house with a fireplace built in 2009 with the original wood and stone county Sobarbe in Huesca. Mondot Located in a small hamlet of a few houses between the Sierra de Guara and the Aragonese Pyrenees. Ainsa, Alquézar, Ordesa and Monte Perdido, Barbastro or Torreciudad are tourist attractions.
It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy nature with total peace and quiet. This small village is situated in an ideal location for all the highlights of the province of Huesca place.
The Corral de Villacampa is a holiday apartment that was remodeled to accommodate 4 persons. It has two floors and has a paved patio outside which is accessed from the same household and for the exclusive use of guests.
The Corral de Villacampa is in a location that allows you to enjoy the quiet of nature. The location is ideal for walking or bathing in a gorge if time permits. But there is also the possibility to practice all kinds of aquatic activities and adventure, traveling by car to other parts of the environment.
- Water sports: In Ainsa, barely 25 kilometers, you can practice rafting, canoeing, hydro or any other form of water. The river Ésera allows the practice of all these sports.
- A look at the paintings of Rock Art: In Colungo, 30 miles from our house, is the Interpretation Center of Rock Art. It is an excellent starting point for one of the many shelters with Neolithic paintings found near Mondot.
- Visit the cellars of Somontano: The region of Somontano is especially known for the quality of its wines. If desired, have the opportunity to see the inside of the wineries and taste their excellent wines. We visit we arranged if desired.
- Practice a day of skiing: Come to one of the ski slopes to enjoy a snow day. Candanchú, Piau engaly, Formigal is located less than 100 km, which makes possible the option of spending a day in the snow.
- Come to France: Only 70 kilometers from Mondot is Bielsa tunnel, border with the neighboring country. The other side of the Pyrenees has scenic beauty.
- Canyoning: If you just want to practice canyoning. The Sierra de Guara and Vero river canyons is the place.
- Practice climbing: In Alquézar, the climbers have the opportunity to crown incomparable settings. Also in Rodellar, in the Sierra de Guara, or Riglos Mallos, near Huesca, ideal settings for this practice is.
- Terpeuticos Bathrooms: If you're after relaxation, relaxing power emanating from the ancient salt town of Naval, 40 km from Mondot is the perfect location.
choose this rural retreat as a break away from it all!
despite the 25 minute journey to the nearest supermarket - plan shopping trips around days out - we had a fantastic stay!
this cottage is very comfortable and as the sun went down we could enjoy the patio and watch the bats come and go. we even had a nesting bird who we called Mildred and her two babies Ant and Dec.
it was very hot when we stayed and unfortunately the area was plagued a little flies which seemed to be obsessed with our English skin.
lovely bathroom, powerful shower, decent towels.
only negative is the washing machine uses a hot water feed! not sure how constant use would effect clothes and I think the dishwasher mentioned in the details is the sink! lovely little kitchen with enough equipment to make simple food! this is a holiday and you don't want to cook!
lovely hospitality and welcome from the owner and his son.
Gîte très bien aménagé. Propriétaires adorables. Une jolie adresse.
The Corral de Villacampa Mondot is located in a small village near Ainsa, framed in a nice place to let go of the stress and get away from the hustle of everyday life. Its location also allows you to enjoy within no more than 60 miles from a scenic and cultural value.
The Aragonese Pyrenees, Ordesa National Park and Monte Perdido Ainsa and wonderful Old Town, and the famous wines Barbastro Somontano, or the Sierra de Guara and the pretty medieval village of Alquézar, are some of the places not be missed when visiting our house in Huesca.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
temporada alta (julio-agosto)
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Los precios mostrados son el máximo que se puede pagar por día o semana.
Las tarifas están sujetas a cambios mientras se confirma la reserva
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.