Vecindario Rental Photos and Description
Two bedroom cottage in the valley of Santa Lucia de Tirajana
The house was built in the late nineteenth century is located within an estate of 3000 m2, 110 of which are working. Formerly, it was home of farmers who cultivated the farms that surround it and now is restored from 2006 to be rented to couples or small families who want to enjoy a few days of rest in an area of great beauty as Santa Lucia de Tirajana.
* The house has two bedrooms with two single beds each 90x1,90 my 90x2 m. With sofa bed in the lounge.
* Bathroom with shower. Kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, oven, microwave, juicer, toaster, fridge freezer and washing machine. Living room with satellite TV, DVD, book, CD radio and WiFi.
* Foreign (common area with Bed Haystack): parking, swimming pool (6x3 m), garden and barbecue.
* Other services: safe, air conditioning, electric radiator, fire extinguishers, first aid kit, iron.
- Provision of linen and towels twice a week.
- Daily cleaning of common areas. Porches, gardens, terrace and access.
The municipality of Santa Lucía bordering the sea. Its coast is Playa de Pozo Izquierdo, characterized as an area often windswept and therefore a benchmark in windsurfing.
This area offers all kinds of excrursiones and hiking trails; Barranco de Tirajana, Cueva de la Fortaleza, Camino Real Santa Lucia, Ruta del Ingenio, Fortress Road, Route de la Cruz of the Century, Road Giant's Grave, ...
And also you can enjoy the varied Canarian cuisine in the municipality, to highlight the wrinkled potatoes, canary porridge, stew, rabbit marinated olives or country.
- children welcome