|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
2 bedroom 60m2 one bedroom with a double bed (160x200), possibility to add an extra bed (for child) and a cot.
Large living-dining room with a Sofa bed (2 persons) and a sofa, flat screen TV, DVD player, hi-fi.
Kitchen, gas cooktop, dishwasher, coffee machine (Nespresso and Senseo), toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave.
Bathroom with large walk-in shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, drying rack, washing machine.
Huge terrace with tables, chairs, parasol, 2 sunloungers, barbecue.
Private and closed parking (possibility to park several cars).
Staying understand ALL LINEN: Bed linen, towels (2 towels per person), kitchen towels.
Beds made on arrival.
Cleaning included on arrival and departure.
At your disposal: Book Tourist Guide riviera (Géoguide 2013)
Discount if you book several weeks.
50% deposit on booking, a deposit will be required.
We are owner of this house with my sister. I work in a clinical research team in an anti-cancer institute. My sister work with little children in a school. We are born in this area and we have all our family around this place.
This rental is the house where we have grown. My parents have found their restaurant (closed nowadays) and now, you could use the very big terrace where client had their dinner. My grand parents lived just in front where they were potter. Previously, Biot was the city of the provençal pottery, now, glass blowing factry take the place and pottery migrate in an another small village near of here, Vallauris. My sister and I are born here and we have a lot of good address to share.
You will have a nice 1 bedroom flat in a house, with a big and sunny terrace, a big livingroom and american kitchen. You will have all the sheets and towels necessary for your stay.
2 bedroom villa in Biot village in the heart of the Riviera
Ideal location 20 minutes from Nice (airport), 15 minutes from Cannes, Antibes 5 minutes, and 3 minutes from Biot Village.
- Marineland and all its leisure activities: Kid's Island, Aquasplash, Adventure Golf, but also the land Antibes atraction park with rides and other adventures. Ideal for outings with children.
- Beaches, train station Biot. Enjoy the sea and all activities possible: sailing, parasailing, etc. JetSki.
- Fernand Léger National Museum, Museum of bonzai and glassware (3 minutes walk). I warmly recommend you to visit the glassworks. Glass blowers welcome you with pleasure to make you discover their Art. Right next to go admire the mosaics museum Fernand Léger and flanner an hour or two in jardons Museum of Bonsai. (All located just next to the property)
Discover the streets of the city of biot, old paved streets, church, and all the crafts that includes the city.
- In the evening, enjoy the restaurant complex, casino, nightclub Siesta, the sea and Marina Baie des Anges, these restaurants and bars.
- Near Antibes, its port, its sandy beaches (Le Ponteil, the dirty, juan les pins). Go visit the 'Quai billionaires' with its beautiful yachts. Provençal market of the old Antibes and take the opportunity to bring the lunch of ravioli Perrin house. Tour the ramparts and enjoy the magnificent view of the city.
- A must see in the area: Nice, with the Promenade des Anglais, the gardens of the castle, the Old Town and Cours Saleya, the flower market and enjoy a pissaladière and socca Nice Lou Pila Leva or 'sauce Gnocchi stew at the Gesus restaurant in the old town alley.
Cannes, the Croisette, the Palais des Festivals, the beaches, the luxury boutiques and shops of Rue d'Antibes.
Grasse, perfume and fragrances, and visit the houses perfumers, discover a beautiful, historic city.
Ideal location for families, many cultural and recreational activities nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Samedi à Samedi.
+ 50 euros de frais de ménages obligatoires (comprenant Draps, et tout le linge de maison)
50% d’acompte à régler à la réservation par virement bancaire, puis la totalité 7 jours avant. Chèque de caution de 600€ non encaissé, sauf si dommage constaté le jour du départ.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.