Gerani Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, Attached To The Owner's House With Unique Outdoors Areas
Villa Chrisi is approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number:1041K91002990201.
Villa Chrisi is located in Gerani village, 2 km away from the beach!
It is an attached house with luxury outdoors areas, two private swimming pools both indoor and outdoor with enormous gardens. All the facilities are high standard throughout and offers the perfect holiday escape.
The villa is attached to the owners house (who is usually not staying there in the summer). All the outdoors areas of both houses will be private and only for our guests!
The outdoors area is about 5,000 sq. meters of gardens, many furnished areas for relaxation, a barbecue with a dinning area and an enormous vegetable garden in which you can have access and enjoy fresh vegetables!
Also outdoors you will find a 42 sq. meters infinity swimming pool with breathtaking sea view and a small farm with a horse and many kinds of birds!
On the ground floor of the owners attached house there is another 35 sq. meters ecological indoor swimming pool with view and direct access to the outdoor areas (the pool area has a big glass partition, which opens and make you feel like you are in an outdoor pool next to the outdoor dining area). In this area you will also find gym equipments and a shower. (The ground floor area is totally independent from owners house and it is used only from our guests)
Indoors of the villa is evolved on 2 floors. The house is 100 sq. meters and can accommodate 6 people in beds!
The ground floor consists of the main hall, storeroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a panoramic sea view and the gulf of Gerani. In the entrance hall there is a office area. Additionally there is a bedroom with double bed and a bathroom.
On the first floor there are 2 more bedrooms one with double bed and one with two single beds, that are served by the second bathroom.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
About Kostas Vasilakis
My name is Kostas Vasilakis and I have studied marketing and business management. Being already an owner of a very successful villa, I started to manage other villas 2 years ago.
I have the full management of all the villas that I represent, knowing everything about them and the areas where they are located.
My aim is to help the homeowners to manage their house better and guests to relax and have the best experience on their holidays with 24/7 service providing advice for all the matters during their stay.
My company which is located in 213 Arkadiou Str. Rethymno, Crete is approved by the Greek Tourist Organisation with license number: 1041 E 6061 01850 01
What makes this villa unique
- Great location! Close to a big village with everything, close to some great beaches and finally close to Rethymno city!
- You will stay in a house which is attached to the owners holiday house, but you will have access and full privacy to the whole outdoor areas of both houses (Owner is not living there in the summer)!
- The outdoor facilities like outdoor dinning area, the vegetable gardens, the farm, the infinity pool and the unique seating areas with panoramic sea view are the spots that will be unforgettable!
- Having two swimming pools, one ecological indoor pool and one 42 sq. meters infinity pool outdoors which also contains a children pool as well!
- Full privacy, as there are not any other houses nearby!
- You will love the owner's hospitality and his help during your holidays! Also if you are lucky, you will be able to experience unique traditional events and celebrations with the owner in the nearby villages or in the events (about Cretan tradition) which are organised by him in his own hotels (he owns two great hotels in the area of Rethymno) !
Guestbook comments from the manager
Copied from TripAdvisor:
The villa is better than you can imagine. It's beautiful, spacy and calm. The view is astonishing.
The owners are lovely and should help you to spend good vacation in Crete.
Please notice that the pool is not really warm but it was not a problem as I like fresh waters...