Welcome to Smoky Mountain Time! and Lazy Bear Lodge
Great location to everything in the Smokies....
Lazy Bear is 30 minutes from Ghost Town in the Sky, Cataloochee Ski Resort, Maggie Valley and 20 minutes to Cherokee and the Casino.
Lazy Bear Lodge is just minutes from Dillsboro and less than a half hour to Cherokee and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
Lazy Bear Lodge is a beautiful hand-built log home with heart pine floors, exposed beams and more. We have completely redecorated the home with all new furnishings, new kitchen and more.
Lazy Bear sits on nearly 5 acres at almost 3,400 feet in elevation with a great southern long-range view of 30 miles or more. The home has everything you need for a great holiday weekend or multi-week vacation.
Main Floor Amenities & Features
- Full bath
- Bedroom with queen size bed by Sealy and spacious closet
- Huge Kitchen and dinning area. Kitchen was remodeled and updated in 2006 with all new appliances. It is fully equipped with service for 12
- Spacious, yet cozy living area with leather sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, High Def LCD TV and Panasonic Home Theater System with DVD.
- Southern facing porch with breath taking 20 mile views of the Cowee & Nantahala Mountains.
- Spacious Bedroom/Loft with a comfy Sealy Queen bed
- Full bath with antique claw foot tub
Outside Lazy Bear features
- Hot Tub by Hot Spring Spas
- Huge fire pit adjacent to the spa
- picnic table
- 5 acres of seclusion adjacent to the 2,000 acre Pinnacle Park.
We challenge you to fine a nicer home at a better rate. All five of our homes are an exceptional value here in the Smoky Mountains. We have fine linens, very well equipped kitchens, great furniture, top of the line Hot Spring Spas, and they are updated, maintained and pampered properties. But, don't take our word for it, visit our web site and read comments from our guests. We have been providing exceptional vacation lodging since 2001.
Mountain Bear Cabins is Bear's Den, Bear Necessities, Bear Pause, Bear Trax and Lazy Bear Lodge. Visit us on-line.
Keywords: Log cabin